**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are opponents coming out of animation early?

This has been happening for a long time now. I'm sure others have already brought this up but it doesn't seem to bei getting dealt with. So many times a champ is stunned and there's still some time left on the icon but you go to attack them and all of a sudden they come out of the stun and counter. And before you say it no there is not some node or champ ability affecting it.
The other one is when they are still recovering from being knocked down either by a special or heavy ( still getting up) and somehow they can counter with a special or basic attack.
I've seen others post videos of this stuff in the past but when is this going to be acknowledged or dealt with?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    If you could get video of the issues, it'd be a lot easier to tell what the problem is. There could be a lot of things that cause this. To give Kabam the benefit of the doubt: Infuriate, Taunt, or anything increasing AI aggressiveness (even subtly) will cause them to dash in before finishing animations and throw specials at unreasonable times. It's nothing players can't do, but enemy AI is usually designed to let animations play before doing anything else to give players an easier time. It could still be a bug, and it could be a genuine issue. Again, I would recommend just providing videos and as much information as you can, as that would help Kabam get to the issue and the fix much quicker.
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    I’ve noticed this issue for a while now. As well as defenders launching specials or heavies whilst I’m mid combo.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    This one part of the AI issues we have been plagued with and can’t seem to get any real answers about.
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72

I’ve noticed this issue for a while now. As well as defenders launching specials or heavies whilst I’m mid combo.

Yep I've had that one a lot too. We shouldn't have to film all our gameplay in case these happen so we can provide kabam with evidence either. They should play their own game so they would be aware of these issues, they happen often enough. That's their job.