**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

APOC SP3 NOT WORKING in escape from Titan ep3

2»

Comments

• Options
    KyussKyuss Posts: 7
    Nor everyone has MSD skills lads. I am Thronebreker and it took me a long long time to get there. I have the roster and just enough skill for threat level 4. It is very frustrating to get to the boss with the correct counter, play as well as to be expected with in the spirit of the game ( Throne breaker should be able to achieve TL4 but also be challenged) and be completely destroyed by a bug in the game. I am no mathlete but by my calculations 200% x 3 bars of power = 600% not 0%. Node is bugged.
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I'm having this issue a lot too with different champs. I remember it happening In another SQ a few months back which had a powershield node.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    This bug has been around for years and it's still not fixed. Or perhaps it got fixed at some point and is back again, I'm not sure (though I doubt it).

As many others have stated (and are being disagreed with for some reason), the bug is being caused by throwing the SP3 right after a hit; for some reason the coding thinks the SP3 is a basic attack and you don't get the bonus from powershield. The workaround is waiting an extra second before launching SP3, which isn't always ideal, but at least it's a workaround.

This bug first showed itself to me when I did my first Abyss run with Aegon and that was about 3 years ago. Hopefully this thread gets them to finally fix it, but don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Kyuss said:

Nor everyone has MSD skills lads. I am Thronebreker and it took me a long long time to get there. I have the roster and just enough skill for threat level 4. It is very frustrating to get to the boss with the correct counter, play as well as to be expected with in the spirit of the game ( Throne breaker should be able to achieve TL4 but also be challenged) and be completely destroyed by a bug in the game. I am no mathlete but by my calculations 200% x 3 bars of power = 600% not 0%. Node is bugged.

You don't need to have MSD level skills, you just have to know that 200% × 3 = 600% unless you're using a combo. That node is bugged, but it's rarely going to be the reason you die, and should absolutely never be the reason you die twice.
  • Options
    PinepowerPinepower Posts: 24
    Yesterday wrote ticket used *Apoc in AW war got zero points on him. Used sp1 x 2 & Spec2 once node has no info indicating other buffs or debuffs had no effects on not scoring attacking
    Even basic attacks got 0/ It's 1st phase of battle•3 spaces from starting spot.