Options

Missing points from 7 star celebration event

Hi Kabam.

I seem to be missing points from both the solo and alliance 7 star celebration event, this is something that is negatively affecting both myself but also my entire alliance.

I have photos below but the math will prove it too.

I have 4 7 star champs and have opened 34 paragon crystals.

We score 2500pts per 7 star opened (I have 4).

We score 800pts per paragon crystal opened i have opened 34.

I currently have a score of 34700 (this is not mathematically possible with 4 7 star champs)

34700 minus 10k the 4 7 star openings leaves 24700.

However 24700 is not a multiple of 800.

If however I only had the points for opening 3 7* (7500) and then opened 34 paragon crystals (27200) then the maths would add up.

Clearly I'm missing 2500pts from my solo score and my alliance is missing at least 2500pts from our alliance score.

I wonder how many other people are missing points?

Comments

• Options
    OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Just for clarification, all 4 7 star champs were obtained from 7 star crystals.
  • Options
    So I have had a response from a ticket submitted, effectively saying that kabam are aware of the issue and it's affecting others too, and that they don't have a solution yet, don't have any more information, so they are closing the ticket.

Then it referenced compensation

"We are still working to address this situation and do not have information to share about compensation at this time. We wanted to let you know that if we provide players compensation for this issue, it would be done through the in-game mail, so you can check there for updates."

I've not asked for compensation, I've simply asked for an issue regarding an event that is live, to be resolved in real time. I've not requested compensation and have no interest in a generic compensation that would be game wide (and everyone would get) and wouldn't address the specific losses myself and my alliance teammates are facing due to the missing points.

I suggested a simple solution of granting me an additional 7* crystal, allowing me to open it, and then removing it (not a big ask for an error they are aware of, especially when people are spending a lot of money to achieve milestones, only for a known glitch to be hampering their progress).

I only found this out by breaking down my 7 star celebration score, otherwise I would have been non the wiser.

I wonder how many other people outsode of my alliance are being affected by this "known" issue.
  • Options
    QuickstarQuickstar Posts: 17
    Happened to me yesterday I tried to open 10 paragon crystals. Got connection issues on their end and I get kicked out. I reconnect and 6 crystals opened but no points were added to the solo or alliance event. I submitted a ticket yesterday and kabam has yet to respond
  • Options
    nico69nico69 Posts: 67
    Quickstar said:

Happened to me yesterday I tried to open 10 paragon crystals. Got connection issues on their end and I get kicked out. I reconnect and 6 crystals opened but no points were added to the solo or alliance event. I submitted a ticket yesterday and kabam has yet to respond

same thing happened to me today, i’ve done all the content i possibly can so spent 4200 units on my last lot of paragon crystals. i pop 10 and game froze so go back in and 6 are missing with no points. checked if i received any gold or iso and answer is no so they simply have just disappeared and now i won’t get the milestone so waste of my units (and not even a 6* from the crystals)
  • Options
    This is what kabam said

“Thank you for contacting us regarding the 7-Star Celebration Events, and I am sorry for our delay in addressing your ticket. We are currently receiving an unexpected increase in support tickets, and we are working to address each report as quickly as possible.

We are aware that some players did not receive the correct number of points to either the Solo or Alliance Event.

We are happy to report that we have granted players any points they did not receive towards their Solo and Alliance 7-Star Celebration Events from their Crystal openings. While we at Kabam Support will not be able to provide you with specifics regarding the points you received, the game team will continue to review and grant any missed points towards these events for the time left in the events.

For context, the popularity of the 7-Star Hero Crystal and Paragon Crystal launches caused many players to attempt to open Crystals at the same time. There was a short moment of server instability which caused, some players to experience issues with points not properly counting towards the 7-Star Celebration Events.

As we have provided all of the information available to us, this ticket has been set to Solved. If you have any questions or concerns about a different subject, you are welcome to contact us again on a new ticket.”

But I have yet to receive the missing points and yet they are saying it’s solved?! I asked them what happens if the event is over and I still haven’t received the points. Awaiting a reply
  • Options
    that’s not the only problem though it’s the fact my crystals straight up disappeared. of course i’m missing points if i don’t have my crystals. i just don’t get how difficult it is for them to see we have made the purchase and should have x amount but don’t because somehow lag takes it away 🤔
  • Options
    nico69 said:

that’s not the only problem though it’s the fact my crystals straight up disappeared. of course i’m missing points if i don’t have my crystals. i just don’t get how difficult it is for them to see we have made the purchase and should have x amount but don’t because somehow lag takes it away 🤔

They could have been opened, were you able to check your alliance page for crystal openings? I had 10 paragon crystals. I went open all 10 got disconnected and had 4 in my stash. I checked the alliance page and saw 6 paragon crystals were opened
  • Options
    Quickstar said:

nico69 said:

They could have been opened, were you able to check your alliance page for crystal openings? I had 10 paragon crystals. I went open all 10 got disconnected and had 4 in my stash. I checked the alliance page and saw 6 paragon crystals were opened
    i checked my gold as the game was taking ages to pop the crystals and it remained the same when i went back in but just missing 6 crystals, hopefully it’s resolved that’s all i can day
  • Options
    Ourbee said:

So I have had a response from a ticket submitted, effectively saying that kabam are aware of the issue and it's affecting others too, and that they don't have a solution yet, don't have any more information, so they are closing the ticket.

Then it referenced compensation

"We are still working to address this situation and do not have information to share about compensation at this time. We wanted to let you know that if we provide players compensation for this issue, it would be done through the in-game mail, so you can check there for updates."

I've not asked for compensation, I've simply asked for an issue regarding an event that is live, to be resolved in real time. I've not requested compensation and have no interest in a generic compensation that would be game wide (and everyone would get) and wouldn't address the specific losses myself and my alliance teammates are facing due to the missing points.

I suggested a simple solution of granting me an additional 7* crystal, allowing me to open it, and then removing it (not a big ask for an error they are aware of, especially when people are spending a lot of money to achieve milestones, only for a known glitch to be hampering their progress).

I only found this out by breaking down my 7 star celebration score, otherwise I would have been non the wiser.

I wonder how many other people outsode of my alliance are being affected by this "known" issue.

Did you ever get any points or crystals back or no since you had the issue earlier this week.

• Options
    nico69 said:

Quickstar said:

nico69 said:

i checked my gold as the game was taking ages to pop the crystals and it remained the same when i went back in but just missing 6 crystals, hopefully it’s resolved that’s all i can day
    I asked kabam if they would be adding anything for their server disconnections and they sent me the exact same response. We’ll see. I was able to open 10 paragon today but still had the connection symbol pop up. Thought I was about to be screwed over for a second time
  • Options
    i’m gonna make a post on general discussion about it and see if i can get a good response because i’m just unsure on what to do tbh
  • Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    Again same issue. Again !! This game is dying.

Bought the paragon offer for 11 crystals for 2k units.

Only points for 5 got added. For the remaining 6, the points not added either in solo or alliance. This will get me to penultimate milestone - 2 tier 6 class selector. @KabamMike I hope this is sorted. This is the 2nd time this is happening. Unbelievable.

• Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    @Kabam Miike I have several players in my alliance that either have more points in the solo event compared to the team event or vice versa. How is this possible? I think it's clear evidence that there are issues on Kabam's side. This was an expensive event & we should get put of it what we put into it.

My alliance is on the last milestone & no one wants to spend right now because of the pints issues. We 100% should have more points in our team event.

Both events have to exact same scoring system. They should match from solo to team.
  • Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Several players have put tickets in. Theyre all receiving very generic bot generated responses.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike I have several players in my alliance that either have more points in the solo event compared to the team event or vice versa. How is this possible? I think it's clear evidence that there are issues on Kabam's side. This was an expensive event & we should get put of it what we put into it.

My alliance is on the last milestone & no one wants to spend right now because of the pints issues. We 100% should have more points in our team event.

Both events have to exact same scoring system. They should match from solo to team.

Kabam already spoke about the issue with solo vs alliance points. When adding points directly to both solo and alliance events to make up for incorrect scores, they accidentally doubled the amount given in solo events and decided to keep it that way. If you have more points in solo than alliance events, that's because you have extra Solo points, not missing Alliance points.
  • Options
    The event ends in a days. I only got the paragon offer because it would take me to 17th Milestone. I promise if Kabam doesn’t sort it out, and give me the 2 T6 selectors, I’ll quit. So frustrating that points accumulation is so broken.
  • Options
    When will this be fixed @Kabam Miike? Please help. This is an important investment. If I am not given My dues: I’m quitting this game
  • Options
    XtremenitsXtremenits Posts: 4
    Only hours to go before this event ends. I am still waiting for my missing points. Please @Kabam Miike or someone has to respond. They said they will fix this before the event ends.
  • Options
    I am so worried. I am pretty sure if I am denied my rightful reward, I am going to quit. Getting sick of a buggy game, which denies me my right, and leaves the proof of burden on me.
  • Options
    Unbelievable. The event is over, and Kabam has stolen my 17 milestone rewards - 2 Class T6CC. This is the breaking point I am afraid. Done with this game
  • Options
    I was on 99k off points before the paragon offer for 11 for 2000 Units. I got the offer and popped all eleven. At the end it showed only 111k odd points. With 800 per pop, I should have crossed 115k , and got the 17 milestone. I feel let down and Cheated @Kabam Miike you have lost a loyal customer of 8 years.
  • Options
    This is getting hopeless now. @Kabam Jax " @Kabam Miike please requesting your immediate attention . This is a serious issue and breach of faith.
  • Options
    Its been more than a week, and no response. Logged a ticket as well.
  • Options
    XtremenitsXtremenits Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike there are players still waiting for a response. Our tickets were auto closed with the message saying you are aware and this will be resolved. Now the event is done. There was no response no compensation. Why do you even have this forum when you are not going to do anything about it. I can deal with input issues and random crashes but this is clearly an awful experience. To put your hard earned units to an event and the game can't even calculate the points correctly. Yes we know the server was experiencing lag but that is no excuse to just let this pass and not respond to us.
  • Options

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike there are players still waiting for a response. Our tickets were auto closed with the message saying you are aware and this will be resolved. Now the event is done. There was no response no compensation. Why do you even have this forum when you are not going to do anything about it. I can deal with input issues and random crashes but this is clearly an awful experience. To put your hard earned units to an event and the game can't even calculate the points correctly. Yes we know the server was experiencing lag but that is no excuse to just let this pass and not respond to us.

I think this is the problem.

It was a known issue, and credit where it's due, Kabam acknowledged that there was an issue and attempted to fix it.

Unfortunately that's where the positives end.

They closed everyone's tickets saying it was resolved when it wasn't. Then when people explained it wasn't actually resolved and then provided evidence it wasn't resolved including screen shots, kabam closed the tickets saying it had been resolved and has ignored everyone on the forums.

Awful customer service, a massive issue that they were made aware of, acknowledged and have done nothing about.

Kabam, do better, and please have the decency to respond to people on this matter, anything less is just showing complete disregard for the players and is why so many have already left the game.