Options

Side Quest issues

I became Paragon last week and I got the additional objective for the Threat Level 5 quest that is exclusive for Paragon players. I had already 100% explored Threat Level 5 for both Week 1 and Week 2 and after I became Paragon, I did not have any progress on the solo objective from the game that I had explored them while I was a Thronebreaker. I 100% explored Threat Level 5 in Week 3 and got progress on the special objective. Am I just SOL or is this an issue that can be resolved? Thanks.
I am attaching photos to prove that I did indeed complete the quests and the special objective only shows 1 out of 4 completed.

Comments

• Options
    Oscerr01Oscerr01 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem, I already explored everything 100% on difficulty 5 and only one mission appears.

• Options
    Oscerr01Oscerr01 Posts: 3
    I already claimed the other rewards, but the one at level 5 is the one that no longer advances.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Have you guys tried running a full path including boss takedown from week one up to 4 to try to reset it ?
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 849 ★★★
    Treo said:

Have you guys tried running a full path including boss takedown from week one up to 4 to try to reset it ?

I did earlier in the week yes.....I guess I can try again....kind of a waste of time though
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 849 ★★★
    I put in a ticket....I'll keep everyone updated
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,820 Guardian
    Contact support and they can get you the points you're missing. Many others this month have reported that working.
  • Options
    meong03meong03 Posts: 2
    I have the same issue.

• Options
    RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    Pikolu said:

Contact support and they can get you the points you're missing. Many others this month have reported that working.

I contacted support and they were able to help me out and get me sorted out. Thanks to everyone who has made helpful comments!
  • Options
    meong03 said:

I have the same issue.

Submit a support ticket. I did that last night and they did it while I was playing.
  • Options
    Treo said:

I tried that and it didn't work. I ended up contacting Kabam support via a support ticket and they got me sorted out with giving my account credit.
  • Options
    meong03meong03 Posts: 2

meong03 said:

I have the same issue.

Submit a support ticket. I did that last night and they did it while I was playing.
    I submit it yesterday and receive the reward this day. thanks bud!