Options

Who To Rank 5

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
Both Champions are at Max Sig. I run half-suicides (just poison, no bleed) and use them somewhat evenly. I use Rintrah more in War than Doom. Thank you for your votes.

Who To Rank 5 23 votes

Doctor Doom
86%
Horror_punkWine_LoverHarryatomixLuke9523Sbkruebcaptain_rogersRenaxqqSearmenisDvl12776Hidr8__ChiefhobAxewSeñor DudeYogesh_123Raul_ColombiaBazzingaaaKnightOfTheRealmdarthvader1203Raiden01erik613 20 votes
Rintrah
13%
ThePredator1001DudeMaGudeGhostFace2022 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    H3t3r said:

Whoever you like playing more.

It's really a "can't go wrong" situation for me. Both champs are fun to use. I'm just curious to see what all of you think.
  • Options
    Wow. I definitely thought Rintrah was gonna get SOME love. Honestly, I was considering him over Doom initially.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 677 ★★★
    Rintrah
    Rintrah for sure, doctor doom is great but rintrah has one of biggest Hp pools in the game. Makes him an unkillable tank, plus more champs are becoming nullify immune and nodes often make nullify not useable. Meanwhile neutralize is valid in most scenarios. Only scorpion is immune to his ruptures. While more champions are shock or incinerate immune. I still think dr doom is the overall better champ, you just can’t beat his power control. But in my opinion, rintrah benefits more from a higher rank.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    Rintrah
    most people will say Doom, and they're not wrong necessarily...but i personally took Rintrah up instead because I enjoy playing him more at them moment.