Who to awaken with Skill Gem?

I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Have more than enough sigs for taking someone to high Sig and have some unopened sig crystals

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I just got a skill one myself and took kingpin over valk and gave him 65 sigs. But you also have zemo so I’d do him or kingpin. But if you’re hitting featured still there’s a chance to dupe zemo.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Kingpin doesn’t need it, it just helps. If you want to use Zemo on D, his awakened ability and high sig makes him more annoying to face. Especially in BG where every health point matters.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Crossbones also can do some work in debuff heavy matchups awakened and high sig.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    “That Zeno so hot right now.”
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 912 ★★★★
    Valkyrie and sig 200.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★

Have more than enough sigs for taking someone to high Sig and have some unopened sig crystals

Unless there's a Skill champ you really get on with and like playing, go for KP.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,045 ★★★★

Like everybody says depends on sig stones owned. But I'd say zemo unless you have 200. And I'm holding onto mine until I pull 6* punisher. If that ever happens 😅😅 these are the only two skills I don't have awakened that exist.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Like everybody says depends on sig stones owned. But I'd say zemo unless you have 200. And I'm holding onto mine until I pull 6* punisher. If that ever happens 😅😅 these are the only two skills I don't have awakened that exist.

I don't find Zemo's or KPs Awakened ability particularly interesting as they don't add anything new
    Am leaning towards going for none and waiting for someone else who is more Worthy
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 948 ★★★
    After nick, kingpin is one of the top options for a skill AG, go for him
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Member Posts: 168
    Valkyrie duh
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Kate doesn’t need it, but she’s a great contender if you like her style
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Crossbones valk and black Panther are all good options but unfortunately they heavily rely on sig 200
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    I'd either go Zemo, or Spidey.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    I am in the same boat, but I’m narrowed down to Valkyrie and Mantis. I have a 6-star Valkyrie relic and only one skill awakening gem to use. Having a very hard time deciding between the two.
  • Sparty6Sparty6 Member Posts: 85
    Valkyrie and max sig. Her versatility is off the charts.