**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7 star G2099 health

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 815 ★★★★
I ranked up my g2099 for bgs but I noticed her health is 39k, 10k under my 7 star shuri. I’m wondering why it’s so much lower than even some r3s? Is it because of her self repair under 15%?

Comments

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Lower health=More damage, simple as that.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Yeah, her healing is great, feels like she is hard to kill when you see the self repair kick in.I used her quite a bit in the shooting stars quests. I supposed Wiccan is more of a glass cannon than G2099. Can’t seem to use him or Mantis properly.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    U could run max double suicide with her for max damage
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 246 ★★★
    Her huge self-repair @ 15% hp and her cloak when getting hit. Low HP is there to balance out her defensive abilities and her damage.
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★

R1 7* Sasquatch’s health is 74k and he can do some serious damage. Nothing with Kabam is “simple as that”.
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★

Electro and X-23 have two of the 5 lowest health pools in the game. Enough said
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Electro and X-23 have two of the 5 lowest health pools in the game. Enough said
    This is confusing because I feel like Electro has shockingly low damage and X-23 can hit like a truck