**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst relic ever?

XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
This one has to be the worst relic ever!

Comments

• Options
    That’s hilarious
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I thought you were joking and was photoshopped. Until I looked for myself. Uff da.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    What the
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    Mat152 said:

I felt the same also. Once awakened its a game changer though!

I think you are right. But awaking a 6* relic will take atleast 2 and half years. Lol
  • Options
    Mat152Mat152 Posts: 18
    Yeh that's what I expected but pulled her back to back to in the recent 7*/paragon crystals event lol
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

It's specifically designed that way to benefit certain skill champs like Cat and BWDO.
    How does the benefit work? Do their DAAR interact with it in some way? Because if you get 7 seconds of guaranteed direct damage from Black Cat's DAAR ability, then it sounds like a great ability. I can see how she'd benefit from the other abilities (runes and sig), but I'm not quite sure what the point of the Beeper debuff is.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

XFREEDOMX said:

It's specifically designed that way to benefit certain skill champs like Cat and BWDO.
    I'm not quite sure what the point of the Beeper debuff is.
    It gives them an ability that can fail. The beeper does something when the opponent is struck. That puts it in the category of 'defensive ability'.

You know how Black Cat melts opponents when she can cause their defensive abilities to fail?

Well, the beeper means that every champion has an ability which can fail.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Ercarret said:

XFREEDOMX said:

How does the benefit work? Do their DAAR interact with it in some way? Because if you get 7 seconds of guaranteed direct damage from Black Cat's DAAR ability, then it sounds like a great ability. I can see how she'd benefit from the other abilities (runes and sig), but I'm not quite sure what the point of the Beeper debuff is.
    The beeper debuff is basically giving the defender an ability that can fail. If the attacker gains benefits when the defender's abilities fail like Black Cat, then the striker attack has basically given the defender something that can fail. But also, the relic when awakened also confers benefits when abilities fail.

You can't use the relic on Domino, but imagine if you could. A defender with the beeper debuff would be crit failing all the time. That's basically the idea with the beeper debuff, only for the champs qualified to equip it. Their own abilities can in some cases offer benefits on an ability fail, and the relic itself offers benefits on a (defensive) ability fail.

Many champions do not have abilities that can fail. The beeper debuff is a way to give them one. If they do have abilities that can fail, the striker can give them another one.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

XFREEDOMX said:

I'm not quite sure what the point of the Beeper debuff is.
    It gives them an ability that can fail. The beeper does something when the opponent is struck. That puts it in the category of 'defensive ability'.

You know how Black Cat melts opponents when she can cause their defensive abilities to fail?

Well, the beeper means that every champion has an ability which can fail.
    Thanks for explaining it. For the first time ever, I think I'm off hunting a specific relic.

• Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Yeah I’d love to put that on my Black Cat
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,657 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

The beeper debuff is basically giving the defender an ability that can fail.

They probably should have made the wording a little clearer about that then.

“debuff that has 100% chance to passively DO NOTHING when owner is struck”
    To me, that doesn’t read as if something will always fail (just because it is “nothing”).

**or (re-reading replies), do you mean Black Cat's ability to cause a failure still has to come into play and cause that “do nothing” case to fail ??