Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

1161719212227

Comments

  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    Donyb wrote: »
    Stop asking for rank downs ...... if anything ask for rank up tickets

    I can use one 5* rank down lol
  • A couple 4 and 5 star rank ups for each class 4* and 5* would be nice rank 5 and rank 4 respectively, but I see some 5* shards incoming...would be nice if its enough to watch a brand new IP pop out
  • ApacheApache Posts: 557 ★★
    Give me thanos and all will be forgiven
  • Crot80 wrote: »
    Donyb wrote: »
    Stop asking for rank downs ...... if anything ask for rank up tickets

    I can use one 5* rank down lol

    Surely you’re only ranking down a champ to use the catalysts on another champ therefore a rank up ticket would be better for you and as you would have 2 champs at a high rank. Or do you not get that logic?
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I think it’s a concept hard for people to understand....
  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    Crot80 wrote: »
    Donyb wrote: »
    Stop asking for rank downs ...... if anything ask for rank up tickets

    I can use one 5* rank down lol

    Surely you’re only ranking down a champ to use the catalysts on another champ therefore a rank up ticket would be better for you and as you would have 2 champs at a high rank. Or do you not get that logic?

    Well I get that but doubt we will see any compensation

    We get even get them to answer us on a time frame
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 55
    An update would be nice @Kabam Miike are my items going to expire?
  • Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    Stu198311 wrote: »
    An update would be nice @Kabam Miike are my items going to expire?

    Exactly i have the same question

    @Kabam Miike
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 224 ★★
    I have played many other mobile games, just as many others have, whom have much heavier graphics & just as big as a players base, if not more; & I have NEVER witnessed this many server issue's or in-game instability! The game has not properly ran correctly in over a year now. And it truly baffles me how such a high-end multi million dollar company will not hire a bunch of more dev's to assist in these on going extensive troubling issue's, & or, hire a more competent support staff. That right there alone, is insanely troubling...
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    When will we be compensated for this mistake?
  • When will we be compensated for this mistake?

    I never think ... if we get it 2* Taskmaster and 2* Modok.
  • Supa420Supa420 Posts: 11
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    I have played many other mobile games, just as many others have, whom have much heavier graphics & just as big as a players base, if not more; & I have NEVER witnessed this many server issue's or in-game instability! The game has not properly ran correctly in over a year now. And it truly baffles me how such a high-end multi million dollar company will not hire a bunch of more dev's to assist in these on going extensive troubling issue's, & or, hire a more competent support staff. That right there alone, is insanely troubling...

    Right?!! Just imagine how much more money they would make with a more stable game. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve decided NOT to purchase unit’s cause of their incompetence!!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    jz7robyq6zz6.png

    Pic just changed 😃
  • jz7robyq6zz6.png

    Pic just changed 😃

    yes, but the "Coming Soon" subtitle not changed and the servers again offline..
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 494 ★★
    jz7robyq6zz6.png

    Pic just changed 😃

    yes, but the "Coming Soon" subtitle not changed and the servers again offline..

    Yeah but game is down... again!
  • Compensation would be nice, but really the biggest gift Kabam could give us is a stable platform to play on uninterrupted. Clearly, they fail to do that so often.
  • In the last couple of days there was 12-14 server errors ... this is terrible .. I wanted to arena but I can not ..
  • DaG891DaG891 Posts: 2
    How about some transparency kabam? Most of us are used to being able to log in and play the game everyday. However the game has been unplayable due to your server issues for about a week now. I want to know what is causing this and what you're doing to fix it other than "were looking into it".
  • HanzumHanzum Posts: 15
    This is what happens when Kabam skips scheduled maintenance hahaha stay loyal
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

    As some of you may very well have noticed, Act 5 Chapter 4 has been delayed until further notice. We know this is disappointing to many of you, but we are committed to ensuring that Act 5 Chapter 4 has the smoothest possible release. As we have mentioned before, we are still investigating the root cause of the intermittent issues and plans for compensation, but we do not feel comfortable releasing Act 5 Chapter 4 in an environment where you may not be able to enjoy it as it was intended.

    We will update this thread and the Update Thread HERE with additional information as receive it.


    Hello ruddy we read your comment briefly. Pok 13.12.2017 at 22:00 5.4 Everyone prepared for the future, the elixirs were bought, the crystals were opened, and the elixirs on the players are in process and the time goes on for a while. What kind of sanction will you make in this matter? If you do not think saddle for the game 2. Mcoc Boycot players will be foreseen we are waiting for your answer. We request that the deadly potions and resurrections be removed.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 783 ★★★
    I want a real compensation for my 4* Taskmaster arena. That's a huge time being spent in arena and now it's gonna be a waste. There's no chance I'm gonna get him now with just about 19 hours left!
    Give me something significant like a generic awakening gem or a 4* Taskmaster or something along the line. There's no way I'll accept to have a random awakening crystal if that's gonna be the compensation as that will be useless.
  • Lightburn22Lightburn22 Posts: 72
    You guys might as well enjoy the day off because it’s not getting fixed anytime soon! They might as well turn the AQ timers off altogether lol. Give everyone atleast 10k 5* shards, energy refills and 12k t2A shards and a random 4* awakening gem crystal lol
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    He’s in the wrong thread then
  • What would be exciting is to release 5.4 with all of these outages to make the legend runs more exciting! Legend runs only valid during the period of the game being messed up! I think that would be the best legend run! Time attack but leave the game messed up for two weeks so we can do it! (My answer to a potential question in my fantasy job interview with kabam)
  • Did anyone notice the first 3 white topic lines describing 5.4 is from the Back Street boy's song: I want it that way
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    What are the chances that it will be released today?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 230 ★★
    Donyb wrote: »
    What are the chances that it will be released today?

    I’d say around the zero mark
Sign In or Register to comment.