**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Um NOPE! Lmfaooooo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Why people always complain about bad offers? You realize that Kabam has to put out some bad offers so that when a slightly better offer comes out, players will run to buy it?

Because when 16 year olds are spending half the money they made over their summer job on an item that they unknowingly could get for 10% of the price, its definitely best to warn them.
    16 year olds shouldn't even be spending on this game. They should prioritise their needs/desires
    16 yr olds and their priorities and what they shouldn't be spending money on, isn't the point of this post. You're going in a whole different direction here.
    I doubt that any 16 year old would spend the amount of money that you say in this game. It's just a very hypothetical scenario
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 660 ★★★★

That's Resources to R4 any Champ you choose. The price isn't unreasonable.

Can't believe someone is actually trying to find pretext to defend this ridiculously overpriced offer
    I'm sorry, but what would you consider a "good" deal for the second highest Resource Mats in the game, which yield enough for an R4, and weren't dependent on RNG for Class?
    People like to scoff at these things, but they rarely consider in-game value.
    ''but they rarely consider in-game value'' you're joking right? R$300 for a rank 4 gem? We've had better than that for the same prince a month ago in gwenpool's event
    This ain't 2021 pal
    Edit: this comment would be enough example for you to understand but knowing how you love to argue and we can finish this one quick, in gwenpool's event we were able to have 10 alpha 3 catalyst and 10 tb6 for LESS THAN R$200, so yeah it's overpriced ^^
    I do think that this offer is significantly overpriced but Gwenpool's event was designed to be a bonus for players. It provided tons of resources to everyone for free and even more if you spent. That can't be used as a baseline for all general offers or everything is going to suck in comparison.
    An offer is an offer, we're talking about 10k units here and takes A LOT OF TIME or money to save these resources, i think gwenpool's event not only can be used as a baseline but it should be
    I understand what you're trying to say but as long as we have a baseline, we won't spend our valuable resources in something that it's just not worth it
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Should have been either a 6* r4 to r5 or 7* r1 to r2 offer
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

"Grounded Wisdom" strikes again!! Those units are equivalent to $300-400 dollars for ONE 3-4 generic Rank Up Gem for Paragon, and $500 for Thronebreakers. You seriously think that paying that much money for ONE rank gem is no big deal just because it's a GENERIC? Even those should NEVER cost that much money! Kabam is simply trying to prey on, and take advantage of players who don't know any better, and hope they will look past the price because they're desperately trying to progress in the game.

Aside from that, the average MCOC players have real world **** to deal with man like life, school, bills, etc. If Kabam had made the price reasonable instead of outrageous and only for the top 1% of whales to afford, they would have given a fair chance to those who want to buy these, and prob would have made more money.

Once again, your "wisdom" ain't so grounded!
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

For that price id expect a 2-3 7 star gem, 10k units for resources you can already get pretty quickly and for free, not to mention you can get them significantly faster than 10k units assuming you opt not to spend the 350-400$
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

For that price id expect a 2-3 7 star gem, 10k units for resources you can already get pretty quickly and for free, not to mention you can get them significantly faster than 10k units assuming you opt not to spend the 350-400$
    You'd expect something that isn't even in the game yet?
    If someone has the Units on-hand, that's not required of them to spend. If someone is particularly impatient, they may. That's entirely up to them. Which is why not all Offers are intended for everyone to scoop them up.
    To be honest, it makes more sense at the TB level, if someone is one R4 away from Paragon, but either way, it either calls to you or it doesn't. That's always been the case.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

You'd expect something that isn't even in the game yet?
    If someone has the Units on-hand, that's not required of them to spend. If someone is particularly impatient, they may. That's entirely up to them. Which is why not all Offers are intended for everyone to scoop them up.
    To be honest, it makes more sense at the TB level, if someone is one R4 away from Paragon, but either way, it either calls to you or it doesn't. That's always been the case.
    To be honest, yes i would expect something that isn't in the game yet, i specifically remember them releasing the very first r3 6* mats in units offers.

None of those factors actually make the offer worth it... it's Ten Thousand Units, even if you had 100k units it's something to ponder about.
  • Options
    StantonaStantona Posts: 108

Ghost_Fan said:

Ghost_Fan said:

Why people always complain about bad offers? You realize that Kabam has to put out some bad offers so that when a slightly better offer comes out, players will run to buy it?

Because when 16 year olds are spending half the money they made over their summer job on an item that they unknowingly could get for 10% of the price, its definitely best to warn them.
    16 year olds shouldn't even be spending on this game. They should prioritise their needs/desires
    Dawg, they're 16, what needs and desires do they have?
    I'm 16
    My only desire is to save money
    I have a 16 year old and the last thing on his mind is saving money :D

You sure your not telling tales?
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Why even engage with GW at this point... everyone should know better. Just let his comment pass and move on.