**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone actually enjoy AQ?

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I just find it repetitive and dull. It’s the biggest chore in the game. Thoughts?

Does anyone actually enjoy AQ? 146 votes

I love AQ
2%
VbnmeSirGamesBondMrSakuragi 3 votes
It’s kind of fun
6%
winterthurMasterSmokeCassyrockykostonMoosetiptronicS0ndreReistheticMknight123Johny_JoestarSkinnye 10 votes
It’s ok
15%
TheLucepseudosaneHoadyOZanggafkButtehrsLuke9523MoeyTehrHungaryHippomonomuggSaksham_narulaGardosh[Deleted User]FerahgoUltragamerSuperstar_1126Hickdog27TadzioTosterAnsh_A_Rick87_Agent_7 23 votes
I do it for the alliance nothing else
41%
BigPoppaCBONExNigzuffyManup456Emil_LimsonTheBroookJohnyzeroCrusaderjrGasHaulerThecrusher_9756ShinobiGuybrandinhoJChanceH9SonOfArgu16Dart1981acp1629StantonaLordSmasherMidnite93BabyMiike 60 votes
I hate it
34%
mmmbanyasbuffajrpayebuduAjisdopephillgreenMhd20034Longshot_33Darth_Stewiep01arisRasiloverJaycray81IndioSkay1984IvarTheBonelessPikoluBeewee_Sham_ZeezoosDwhalen8554SoulOfDarknessBamajd 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    I hate it
    Map 6 and below is pretty boring
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    It’s kind of fun
    When I need glory and can just run it one day. :D
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    I hate it
    Anly said:

Map 6 and below is pretty boring

Well we mostly agree on something. 7 and 8 are also boring unfortunately. It’s not a difficulty thing it’s a yawn yawn thing.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I hate it
    Does anyone actually enjoy going to the dentist?
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    It’s ok
    Yes. It's fine. It's where I test new champs.
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 188
    It’s ok
    I’m not so interested in it now that I’m getting 7*. I don’t need that glory for 6* rank up material so much.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I think at this point most people are playing the game for rewards to rank up champs they like, not necessarily to enjoy the content.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    I love AQ
    0 pressure max rewards for couple fights.
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Glad to see other people share my hatred of aq. My ally takes it way too seriously and I just cannot find a way to enjoy it. The AI is terrible and my ally puts stupid global nodes like masochism
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    I hate it
    It’s stale, the rewards are outdated, no one likes participating in the alliance.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    It’s ok
    It would be ok if they made the revives and health potions very cheap.

I dont mind the foamt but the cost of maki g a mistake or the game glitching is too high for a revive.

If they sorted the above, its a boring format but the glory is still good today and helps rank up several champs per month. Then i test the same champs on the next aq to see whether they are worth ranking up. Plus all my synergy testing happens in aq.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    It’s ok
    Ansh_A said:

I dont mind the foamt but the cost of maki g a mistake or the game glitching is too high for a revive.

If they sorted the above, its a boring format but the glory is still good today and helps rank up several champs per month. Then i test the same champs on the next aq to see whether they are worth ranking up. Plus all my synergy testing happens in aq.

I was gonna disagree with you because I don't think deaths happen often enough, until I remembered how often my block has just disappeared into the void the past few AQ's and I now entirely agree
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    It’s ok

Ansh_A said:

I was gonna disagree with you because I don't think deaths happen often enough, until I remembered how often my block has just disappeared into the void the past few AQ's and I now entirely agree

Ansh_A said:

It is because of that only. The number of times i have lost my block and got hit with a combo. Throw in the fact that if you use aq as a testing ground then you dont necessary have the right counters for a bleed node for example. You still go for it because you can clean up thr match before getting hit. At that exact point thr block fails or dex fails. Then the revive and heal costs are enormous
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    I hate it
    There should have been an option "Its the only place where glory can be earned" which is the only reason I've started doing it again.

I love my dog but I hate that it involves dealing with dog ****.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    It’s ok
    I do it for the Glory and that's it.
  • Options
    It’s ok
    I do map8 highest mods. Top 45 aq. I do it for the rewards personally. It is kind of boring so I'm hoping for the 4 day thing so we can disengage from this gamemode during the weekend, lol.
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 281 ★★★
    I hate it
    I do it because I’m in an alliance and I don’t want to let them down. But doing AQ is basically extra work. It’s like game homework.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
    For the glory that's it I hate it