**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Around the 4th of July (Kabam make the players happy)

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
It would be good in unit offers, to have a champion selector of 7*, so as not to have 36 champions in the same selector, let's choose by class.
I have 4 7* champions and only one is in the BG deck, I have 1 6* R5, 18 6* R4 and several 6* R3 in the deck. In order not to be just angry at the openings of the 4th of July, it would be good to have a selector, I want some good champion for the BG deck.

Comments

• Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Lol way too early for that. Won't see a 7* selector for at least another year. And definitely not before they add more toons to the basic.

None of the 36 7* champions are game-breaking.
    Mutant: Apocalypse, Archangel, Kitty Pride, Magneto and Omega Red.
    Skill: Kingpin, Mole Man, Nick Fury and Valkyrie.
    Science: Human Torch, Mister Negative, Quicksilver, Scorpion, Spider-Man 2099 and Spot.
    Mystic: Absorbing Man, Claire, Diablo, Doom, Rintrah and Tigra.
    Cosmic: Corvus, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Galan, Hercules and Hulkling.
    Tech: Ghost, Nimrod and Warlock.
    These do a lot in the game, those who are already at 7* are not at these levels. And kabam's biggest mistake is adding Hercules and Ghost 7*, Quake still takes a while to have 6*, these three totally break the game.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Lol way too early for that. Won't see a 7* selector for at least another year. And definitely not before they add more toons to the basic.

Mutant: Apocalypse, Archangel, Kitty Pride, Magneto and Omega Red.
    Skill: Kingpin, Mole Man, Nick Fury and Valkyrie.
    Science: Human Torch, Mister Negative, Quicksilver, Scorpion, Spider-Man 2099 and Spot.
    Mystic: Absorbing Man, Claire, Diablo, Doom, Rintrah and Tigra.
    Cosmic: Corvus, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Galan, Hercules and Hulkling.
    Tech: Ghost, Nimrod and Warlock.
    These do a lot in the game, those who are already at 7* are not at these levels. And kabam's biggest mistake is adding Hercules and Ghost 7*, Quake still takes a while to have 6*, these three totally break the game.
    Your just proving my point that a selector isn't anywhere in the cards anytime soon. Furthermore, don't expect any of those champs to be added to the basic pool any time soon either.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

Buttehrs said:

Why does that matter?

There's a very common unstated opinion among players of all online games, that the *only* reason for the developers to not give you what you want is there's some Earth-shattering reason why it would be absolutely horrible to do so. Otherwise, why not.

As common as it is, it is also completely wrong. The reason why Kabam is unlikely to be handing out 7* selectors in the July 4 sales is because the whole point of 7* champs existing in the first place is because they are the new top chase thing: they are very hard to get and essentially impossible to target. That's not a bug, that is a feature. That's why they are here, to provide that ultra rare ultra difficult pursuit resource. They will *slowly* make them easier to get and even more gradually make them easier to target, but only on a time scale of years.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 783 ★★★

• Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64

It would be good in unit offers, to have a champion selector of 7*, so as not to have 36 champions in the same selector, let's choose by class.
    I have 4 7* champions and only one is in the BG deck, I have 1 6* R5, 18 6* R4 and several 6* R3 in the deck. In order not to be just angry at the openings of the 4th of July, it would be good to have a selector, I want some good champion for the BG deck.

Dude, do you think that people really care about it? Now there is a lot of problems that must be fixed especially in Battlegrounds and of course the behaviour of AI