**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After Hercules and Kitty, who is the 3rd best champ?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    MrWTFMrWTF Posts: 68 ★★
    edited May 2023
    Only true universal ranking is #1 herc. After that it’s all subjective. For #2 I’d say it’s my r5 horsemen Wolverine (+suicides) with his 20 hit take down of rol ws, a 92 hit takedown of lol rulk, and averaging 30 hit take downs in 8.2. It’ll be different after herc for everyone. My #3 is jugs. Even though kabam completely eliminated any hope of using him in 8.2. He’s been god like for me and my account.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

Anly said:

Buttehrs said:

Bold of you to assume that herc and kitty are even the top 2 anyways. For me, neither are. Apocalypse is my go to and CGR is right behind him.

Kitty isn't anywhere near top 2, Herc is top 3 for sure though
    I dont think you have a very good idea of where certain champs sit in the game, and maybe thats because of the overwhelming cloud of peoples opinions and them rating champs based on personal feeling, a reason i dont like that is because it influences inexperienced players and rather than them forming their own opinion they have someone elses.

If you watch any kitty game play for atleast 30 seconds you should know or atleast get a rough idea of how powerful she is, i think a reason you might think she isnt close to top 3 is because to the untrained eye, you look at her kit and there isnt a whole lot there, when in actuality she holds one of if not the most powerful ability in the game, a single piece of utility that allows her to take 99% of the game with ease, she even counters the stuff she dosent counter, and does it arguably the best
    And she resides at the #1 spot along with herc.

Saying "herc is top 3" is an understatement, he is #1 along with kitty, and that is unchallenged, he is just that much better than #2 and #3 spots, nobody else is soloing entire eop and gauntlet paths like he does, nobody deals with incursions like he does, which has some of the highest health pools and most complicated node combinations, he is in the same boat as kitty instead of specifically countering nodes, they simply dont care about them.
    She isn’t. She has no safety net whatsoever, meaning that if you make one mistake with her overly risky play style, you are screwed. Tiny healthpool and damage isn’t worth the risk. This is the sole reason why she isn’t used in war anymore. She also has no defensive potential.

Saying herc is the unchallenged #1 is an extremely invalid statement. He is probably the best attacker in the game. Arguments could be made for other champs there, but they would most likely not prevail. He has no defensive usage and isn’t that great in BGs because you have to stack feats early on. Plus, he is fully neutered by the assassin mastery.

I’ve watched you come after anyone on any thread the moment they say kitty isn’t the best champ in the game. I don’t understand it. There are simple facts and observations that supplement every point I’ve made. She’s a great attacker. But not as good as you think.
    No saftey net? Damage immunity isnt enough? You do realize she can get a full 100% uptime on that aswell since she can refresh her phase the moment it expires right? So what do you mean no saftey net? You dont take damage from any source, you cant get hit, and when you do get hit you're phase is paused and you tank the entire combo, whilst also gaining power. She can phase entire specials and also gain prowess from them.
    So im not sure what you mean by "no safety net"

She is one of the hardest hitting champs in the game.

She is very good on defense.

Yes herc and kitty are the best attackers in the game and very solid defenders and that is unchallenged, you can not argue any other champ because herc and kitty are so much more versatile and useful than any other champ, saying herc has no defensive usage really proves you dont know much about anything really he is a very good defender, stun immune, hits very hard through the block, has aa reduction, and his the main reason why he is such a good defender, is because he stalls, and he's amazing on bg"s attack you dont have to stack up feats he still does an insane amount of damage, and he's one of the best counters so some annoying defenders like peni, and any defenders that have a high health pool like nick, and yeah there is a 20% chance his immortality fails, if they are running the mastery, he isnt "fully neutered"

Im not coming after you i was telling you what you dont know, im simply making you realize, since you seem to not know anything since you said kitty dosent have a safety net which is laughable not only does that say alot about your progression level, it says alot about your skill, no offense with all do respect.
    Trying to convince the world that Kitty is the best champion ever and everyone who doesn't agree with you is just ass at the game is exactly what got you to be so disrespected on the forums in the first place, man. You really think this argument is worth all that again? Kitty's great, but she isn't the best champion on most people's list. Her 100% phase uptime is impossible if you're making the most out of her damage and her playstyle is very reliant on an aggressive AI or RNG. That's just not viable for nearly as many fights as Herc or Doom. If you like her, that's awesome. But she's a lot more subjective than most of the best champions in the game, so not everyone can agree with you.
    Tier list is all opinions but okay

She still has really good damage with 100% phase uptime... like i said you dont have her

She isnt reliant on an agressive a.i or rng... again you dont have her

I dont care whether or not you believe she's the best champ, atleast stop making silly (untrue) comments about her.

I dont rate champs based of emotion like you guys do there are champs that i like that i have no problem with saying all the negative things about them, i dont spare any information i just evaluate them without sparing any details which alot of people fail to do and it affects newer accounts

Its okay if you like a champ but spare your feelings from other peoples accounts and stop spreading misinformation
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★

Anly said:

Anly said:

Buttehrs said:

Bold of you to assume that herc and kitty are even the top 2 anyways. For me, neither are. Apocalypse is my go to and CGR is right behind him.

I dont think you have a very good idea of where certain champs sit in the game, and maybe thats because of the overwhelming cloud of peoples opinions and them rating champs based on personal feeling, a reason i dont like that is because it influences inexperienced players and rather than them forming their own opinion they have someone elses.

If you watch any kitty game play for atleast 30 seconds you should know or atleast get a rough idea of how powerful she is, i think a reason you might think she isnt close to top 3 is because to the untrained eye, you look at her kit and there isnt a whole lot there, when in actuality she holds one of if not the most powerful ability in the game, a single piece of utility that allows her to take 99% of the game with ease, she even counters the stuff she dosent counter, and does it arguably the best

Saying "herc is top 3" is an understatement, he is #1 along with kitty, and that is unchallenged, he is just that much better than #2 and #3 spots, nobody else is soloing entire eop and gauntlet paths like he does, nobody deals with incursions like he does, which has some of the highest health pools and most complicated node combinations, he is in the same boat as kitty instead of specifically countering nodes, they simply dont care about them.
    She isn’t. She has no safety net whatsoever, meaning that if you make one mistake with her overly risky play style, you are screwed. Tiny healthpool and damage isn’t worth the risk. This is the sole reason why she isn’t used in war anymore. She also has no defensive potential.

Saying herc is the unchallenged #1 is an extremely invalid statement. He is probably the best attacker in the game. Arguments could be made for other champs there, but they would most likely not prevail. He has no defensive usage and isn’t that great in BGs because you have to stack feats early on. Plus, he is fully neutered by the assassin mastery.

I’ve watched you come after anyone on any thread the moment they say kitty isn’t the best champ in the game. I don’t understand it. There are simple facts and observations that supplement every point I’ve made. She’s a great attacker. But not as good as you think.
    No saftey net? Damage immunity isnt enough? You do realize she can get a full 100% uptime on that aswell since she can refresh her phase the moment it expires right? So what do you mean no saftey net? You dont take damage from any source, you cant get hit, and when you do get hit you're phase is paused and you tank the entire combo, whilst also gaining power. She can phase entire specials and also gain prowess from them.

Yes herc and kitty are the best attackers in the game and very solid defenders and that is unchallenged, you can not argue any other champ because herc and kitty are so much more versatile and useful than any other champ, saying herc has no defensive usage really proves you dont know much about anything really he is a very good defender, stun immune, hits very hard through the block, has aa reduction, and his the main reason why he is such a good defender, is because he stalls, and he's amazing on bg"s attack you dont have to stack up feats he still does an insane amount of damage, and he's one of the best counters so some annoying defenders like peni, and any defenders that have a high health pool like nick, and yeah there is a 20% chance his immortality fails, if they are running the mastery, he isnt "fully neutered"

Im not coming after you i was telling you what you dont know, im simply making you realize, since you seem to not know anything since you said kitty dosent have a safety net which is laughable not only does that say alot about your progression level, it says alot about your skill, no offense with all do respect.
    1) She's not one of the most hard-hitting champs in the game
    2) She's not good on defense. If you think she is then we should just stop this argument right now.
    3) 100% uptime on phase isn't practical or realistic in every fight.
    4) I don't think you know what a safety net is. Damage immunity is not a safety net. A safety net is something like Nick's second life or Herc's immortality that can save you should you mess up. If you mess up with kitty, phase ends and you're wiped out by her tiny healthpool and the fact that she has NO defensive bonuses at all.
    5) Stop saying things are unchallenged, this is why you have a 10 to 1 disagree to agree ratio. Your takes are most definitely challenged.
    6) Same thing with kitty. Herc is not a good defender. He is a last minute option. 9 extra seconds (assuming max sig) is nothing. Stun immunity is also nothing if you know how to light intercept (which I'm sure you don't).

And lastly, I think it's time you dropped the profile so people know if you are worth arguing with or not.
    You're the one who needs to go first. Do you know there are counters to Herc's immortality or Nick's second life? I guess they suck. Your inability to play properly doesn't mean Kitty's ability to tank anything including SP3s isn't a safety net. It just means you're not a good player.

I like how you used "light intercept" to show you're a pro-player. I guess medium intercept doesn't count? Go look up every top players tier list and see where Kitty places. If you disagree, feel free to post your profile since YOU'RE asking some else to do the same.

Kitty is not good on defense and neither is Herc. I guess Herc isn't the best character in the game anymore. You know that other characters hit harder (much faster) than Herc right too right? I guess Herc is mid...
  • Options

Anly said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Buttehrs said:

Trying to convince the world that Kitty is the best champion ever and everyone who doesn't agree with you is just ass at the game is exactly what got you to be so disrespected on the forums in the first place, man. You really think this argument is worth all that again? Kitty's great, but she isn't the best champion on most people's list. Her 100% phase uptime is impossible if you're making the most out of her damage and her playstyle is very reliant on an aggressive AI or RNG. That's just not viable for nearly as many fights as Herc or Doom. If you like her, that's awesome. But she's a lot more subjective than most of the best champions in the game, so not everyone can agree with you.
    Tier list is all opinions but okay

She still has really good damage with 100% phase uptime... like i said you dont have her

She isnt reliant on an agressive a.i or rng... again you dont have her

I dont care whether or not you believe she's the best champ, atleast stop making silly (untrue) comments about her.

I dont rate champs based of emotion like you guys do there are champs that i like that i have no problem with saying all the negative things about them, i dont spare any information i just evaluate them without sparing any details which alot of people fail to do and it affects newer accounts

Its okay if you like a champ but spare your feelings from other peoples accounts and stop spreading misinformation
    Genuinely believe you are the most unnecessarily annoying person on the forums
    Well do you expect me to tell you you're right when you're wrong?

What bothers you? That i tell the truth?

If we take a quick recap here, you're the aggressor, i mean you're the one who came to my post and started spouting stuff that wasnt true which you did twice by the way.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Galan. He's a beast, and his burst damage is insane.
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 36
    edited May 2023
    Kitty with suicides and tigra synergy is the best champ in the game. Destroys in war, BGs, acts, everything. Being able to be unblockable and immune to damage 99% of the fight is insane.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★

Anly said:

Anly said:

Buttehrs said:

1) She's not one of the most hard-hitting champs in the game
    2) She's not good on defense. If you think she is then we should just stop this argument right now.
    3) 100% uptime on phase isn't practical or realistic in every fight.
    4) I don't think you know what a safety net is. Damage immunity is not a safety net. A safety net is something like Nick's second life or Herc's immortality that can save you should you mess up. If you mess up with kitty, phase ends and you're wiped out by her tiny healthpool and the fact that she has NO defensive bonuses at all.
    5) Stop saying things are unchallenged, this is why you have a 10 to 1 disagree to agree ratio. Your takes are most definitely challenged.
    6) Same thing with kitty. Herc is not a good defender. He is a last minute option. 9 extra seconds (assuming max sig) is nothing. Stun immunity is also nothing if you know how to light intercept (which I'm sure you don't).

And lastly, I think it's time you dropped the profile so people know if you are worth arguing with or not.
    You're the one who needs to go first. Do you know there are counters to Herc's immortality or Nick's second life? I guess they suck. Your inability to play properly doesn't mean Kitty's ability to tank anything including SP3s isn't a safety net. It just means you're not a good player.

I like how you used "light intercept" to show you're a pro-player. I guess medium intercept doesn't count? Go look up every top players tier list and see where Kitty places. If you disagree, feel free to post your profile since YOU'RE asking some else to do the same.

Kitty is not good on defense and neither is Herc. I guess Herc isn't the best character in the game anymore. You know that other characters hit harder (much faster) than Herc right too right? I guess Herc is mid...
    Why are you grasping at straws? I said light intercept because it’s less risky than medium intercepting and basically everyone does it now. If I had said medium you would have said that I’m a bad player for not saying light 😂

And now you’re referencing tier lists.

How low are you going to go?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I think your assumption that Kitty is in the top 2 is pretty far fetched... but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't even put her in the top 2 of her own class (Appoc and Archangel). Don't get me wrong, she is great... but top 2 in game... nope.
  • Options
    YellowJacket
  • Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★

Galan. He's a beast, and his burst damage is insane.

He shines as a rank 4 but anything below that and there are plenty of better options of the same rank. This is due to his reliance on burst damage; the lower rank could for example leave a small bit of health left on the opponent after a long build-up and big burst.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Honestly I dont think kitty is the second best. I think ghost outclasses her
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Beewee said:

Honestly I dont think kitty is the second best. I think ghost outclasses her

Alone or with Hood and Wasp synergy (or synergies are always included)?
  • Options

The tone of this thread-

Red, Yellow and White are the 3 best colors.

No, Blue, Black and Purple are.

No, Brown, Grey and Orange are.

My favorite color is the best.

No my favorite color is the best. Your color is too risky.

No, your color needs primary and secondary colors to be good.

Lol
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Kitty = yellow, math checks out.
  • Options
    All the kitty lovers have gone real quiet since everyone started talking sense
  • Options

All the kitty lovers have gone real quiet since everyone started talking sense

What sense? 😂
    you mean "kitty has no saftey net"?
    Maybe research a champ before you start talking about them
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,670 Guardian

I feel so sad for quake. From being the best to not even in the discussion for third

I feel so sad for the forums. I thought we dispensed with the "who's the best champ" arguments back in 2020.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

I feel so sad for quake. From being the best to not even in the discussion for third

I feel so sad for the forums. I thought we dispensed with the "who's the best champ" arguments back in 2020.
    Yeah like any other general discussion/conversation on this forum is any better. It's a mobile game we're all playing man. Your soapbox isn't very tall.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    I do love Kitty. She is fun and I use her a lot. I wanted her to be my first R4 but common sense prevailed and I R4’d Herc instead. Kitty really needs some synergies, high sig and no mistakes. Herc you just intercept and punch things and making a mistake is not as catastrophic due to health pool.

Not sure I would put Kitty as the second best champ in the game. Herc is a cheat code. After Herc it’s all subjective, situational and play style. I love Hit Monkey, Rocket and Sunspot. Does that make them top champs? Nope but I like them and they work for me. Sunspot in particular makes me giggle with glee when the SP2 hits like a warhead.
  • Options
    At this point can some admin just close this thread please
  • Options
    edited May 2023

At this point can some admin just close this thread please

People like you, who cannot see a thread they don't like without whining to the teacher (and even posting in it), are extremely special. The more of you we have in this world, the better.

I do love Kitty. She is fun and I use her a lot. I wanted her to be my first R4 but common sense prevailed and I R4’d Herc instead. Kitty really needs some synergies, high sig and no mistakes. Herc you just intercept and punch things and making a mistake is not as catastrophic due to health pool.

Not sure I would put Kitty as the second best champ in the game. Herc is a cheat code. After Herc it’s all subjective, situational and play style. I love Hit Monkey, Rocket and Sunspot. Does that make them top champs? Nope but I like them and they work for me. Sunspot in particular makes me giggle with glee when the SP2 hits like a warhead.

Kitty is definitely #2. I think people are really underestimating how broken she is. I'd say she's very close to Herc. What makes Herc busted? Huge damage (check), unblockable (check), indestructible (check), and stun lock (she doesn't have this so substitute combat power rate and DoT).

Kitty is a budget Herc. If you can intercept even moderately well, she's just busted. I have also been guilty of downplaying Kitty. Then I got her and duped her. Quickest from rank 2 to rank 4 on my account.
This discussion has been closed.