**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground correction math is a little off

Soham9Soham9 Posts: 77
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
So I got 16 shuffles and 8 shields back. So that math says I used at least some energy or more elder marks and I know I was using elder marks at that point. So why only 180 elder marks and no energy corrected? 180 elder marks is two matches. What kind of math is this?

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    I only got energy refills
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    I only got 2 refils '-' wtf
  • Options
    WorldEaterWorldEater Posts: 16
    I got 4 shuffles, and I know for a fact I used 1k+ elders marks.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    I got…. NOTHING…. 😐

This has to be a joke, I used energy and elders marks all last season
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Not surprised that they have broken these again ...
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    They replenished my energy but not my time. How do I get more of that?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Nothing recieved here.
    I used only ems. No energy no shuffle no shields
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I’m not a huge battle grounds player but I do still play 3/4 matches per day and I got nothing.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★

Explain how I got 5 shuffles and 4 Victory marks but no marks 😂 That literally means I played at least 5 games in between the period stated. Absolute flawed system.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Soham9 said:

So I got 16 shuffles and 8 shields back. So that math says I used at least some energy or more elder marks and I know I was using elder marks at that point. So why only 180 elder marks and no energy corrected? 180 elder marks is two matches. What kind of math is this?

I got only 180 elder marks
    Used around 900 in the interval they are talking about as I was in a unit and energy drought and had nothing better to do than play
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    I haven't gotten anything as of 10 mins ago and I definitely played a little during that period. Hoping that it's slowly rolling out like other rewards
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 768 ★★★★
    I’m sure I spent at least a few elder marks on matches but I haven’t received this message or any items.

Did they decide to give a percentage of what was used and round down so some of us get nothing? The message reads like they are refunding everything you used but based on all these posts that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Some communication to explain this would be helpful.
  • Options
    dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Where do overflow victory shields go? I was given some in the compensation, but already was near the limit and now they are just gone.. Couldn't find them in my overflow at all and can't fill in the missing ones. Any thoughts from anyone?
  • Options
    HumanBean88HumanBean88 Posts: 3
    I got nothing, this must be a joke.
  • Options

I’m sure I spent at least a few elder marks on matches but I haven’t received this message or any items.

Did they decide to give a percentage of what was used and round down so some of us get nothing? The message reads like they are refunding everything you used but based on all these posts that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Some communication to explain this would be helpful.

Nah they gave us the minimum they could and are hoping that the matter dies down
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Whatever I received it was so minuscule that I laughed it off & dont remember what I got.

Considering the problems with battlegrounds for the last 3 months , this seems more like a joke than a serious attempt at compensation.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Between those days I played minimum 3+3 matches for objectives. I know for a fact I don't use energy in VT. I got nothing.

Hey All,

OP: Please send a ticket to our support team and they can investigate this for you.

Everybody else: I see some confusion here from people thinking this is for all of Season 7. That is not the case. This is the second part of a Comp package for Latency issues that occurred between April 28 and May 3rd during a particularly nasty period of latency. There was already a general compensation package, and this is returning items used during that time in BGs.

Did you guys do the math right?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    20 minutes after my post above , I do a BG match, win the first round , timeout in the 2nd round and boom “you’ve been disconnected”. I log back in and get hit with a loss.

This has been going on for months !!! Feels like I’m just wasting my time. Real compensation for known, ongoing issues is needed.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

This is the second part of a Comp package for Latency issues that occurred between April 28 and May 3rd during a particularly nasty period of latency. There was already a general compensation package, and this is returning items used during that time in BGs.

Nope, still wrong. Got items that I didn't used, and the one's used weren't returned at all
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    I got 13 shields back but inventory only holds 10(?), guess the others are gone?
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Hey All,

OP: Please send a ticket to our support team and they can investigate this for you.

Everybody else: I see some confusion here from people thinking this is for all of Season 7. That is not the case. This is the second part of a Comp package for Latency issues that occurred between April 28 and May 3rd during a particularly nasty period of latency. There was already a general compensation package, and this is returning items used during that time in BGs.

I think the question here is, how can people use shields but get nothing Back in terms of energy or elder marks.

I got one shield back, one and I'm certain I used a heck of a lot more resources during that time.
  • Options

Hey All,

Talking about those days only miike
    I had no studies during that time so I was basically playing mcoc 4-6hrs everyday
    And most of it was BGs
    I didn't have energy and I very well remember spending more than 3 matches worth EM
  • Options
    HumanBean88HumanBean88 Posts: 3
    I played almost every day last season with a lot of problems and still i am not eligible for correction, this is a joke.
  • Options
    WorldEaterWorldEater Posts: 16

Hey All,

I used over 1k elders marks during that period, do I need to make a support ticket to get them back?
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    Same here, got 90 marks ,2 energy refills, pretty sure i used more than these during the problems.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I’m not usually one to take kabam’s side, but this is why we get such silence on comp. The fist round was already sent. I only got one energy refill myself but that’s still 30 saved units. If we were losing crystals and all like happened with the 7 star celebration I’d be more finicky, but just be happy with what u got.