**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

happy pride month

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Graves_3 said:

Is there any speical reason ppl r dislike it, or they r homophobes?

Specifically? I wouldn't say it's fair to assume that everyone disliking the Post is homophobic. There may be some that are, some that are subversively ignorant to the cause, some that just don't get it, and some that are just being trolls. We live in a time when people have the luxury of being indifferent to real issues.
    Disagreeing with the content of the post is also a reason to disagree. Like the OP could have just left it at happy pride month without adding the second sentence which seems like dragging someone unnecessarily into what is possibly a well intentioned post just to make fun of them.
    Exactly. It seems like a troll post. I didn't liked second sentence. Why to mention that one "individual"!? Have you been talking about yourself or what? It's better not to create such a posts. Let it be pride month or just a June but please let's talk only about game.

P.S. hopefully that explains why I disagreed.
    I may or may not have tagged that person. But the fact that you think we should only talk about the game and not pride says a lot. You're basically saying that anyone LGBTQIA+ plus can't express themselves.
    Because as you can see people always have something to say. Not the nicest things. Talking about game won't hurt anyone because it's just game. I remember what happened when war began in Ukraine.
    People should feel comfortable talking about the game and how it relates to their life. No one should be suppressed because it may cause a stir. The people that say hateful things are the problem.
    Well said but I personally felt bad when I posted about how I started to play the game when I went to highschool (2015), grinded for 3* CapWW2 and were watching Super Gaming Family YT channel. Definitely there were mean replies because people didn't get how I felt then and how could they? I realised that there's no point to tell strangers kinda personal stuff. I'm talking about stuff like that with my alliance mates and that's it. If I was celebrating pride then only with known people. Who knows what others are thinking and will say? Worst thing is you can bite back but they don't care.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    oof when this chat becomes political, religious, and talks about "freedoms" people get very upset and get aggressive trying to make their own points seem more valid than others.
    the whole point of real freedom is to be an individual and UNDERSTAND everyone else is as well, we are all different with different views. we also have to understand the difference between genuinely celebrating something for yourself, then theres being petty and antagonizing those with different views, again this can be applied to both and all sides.

then again this is the forums and mcoc folks so toxicity, trolls, and children come with the background :D
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    BabyMiike said:

Kabam Jax said:

Happy Pride, everyone!

(I want everyone to be aware: we can see who dislikes posts... a lot of you have shown your true colours, and it's unfortunate they're not RAINBOW)

I'll raise a thousand bucks and donate it to a PRIDE org if you will post the list of Disagree monkeys.
    And what will you do 💁🏽‍♂️We have free will to dislike pride (If we do) Or support it (If we do) I mean you like to claim>

The problem with freedom of speech is that people seem to say their freedom under the cover of anonymity. So really the issue was never freedom of speech but rather lack of accountability.

If you really believe in what you're saying then own it.
  • Options

it's a pity that we have a terribly homophobic community in Russia that opposes the LGBTQ+ community. Russian players from the rainbow world send greetings to everyone 🏳️‍🌈

And hopefully are against war🙂
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Graves_3 said:

Specifically? I wouldn't say it's fair to assume that everyone disliking the Post is homophobic. There may be some that are, some that are subversively ignorant to the cause, some that just don't get it, and some that are just being trolls. We live in a time when people have the luxury of being indifferent to real issues.
    Disagreeing with the content of the post is also a reason to disagree. Like the OP could have just left it at happy pride month without adding the second sentence which seems like dragging someone unnecessarily into what is possibly a well intentioned post just to make fun of them.
    Exactly. It seems like a troll post. I didn't liked second sentence. Why to mention that one "individual"!? Have you been talking about yourself or what? It's better not to create such a posts. Let it be pride month or just a June but please let's talk only about game.

I may or may not have tagged that person. But the fact that you think we should only talk about the game and not pride says a lot. You're basically saying that anyone LGBTQIA+ plus can't express themselves.
    Because as you can see people always have something to say. Not the nicest things. Talking about game won't hurt anyone because it's just game. I remember what happened when war began in Ukraine.
    People should feel comfortable talking about the game and how it relates to their life. No one should be suppressed because it may cause a stir. The people that say hateful things are the problem.
    I hate to involve myself in this conversation, as it’s pretty useless to argue on the internet, but I think this is an interesting topic, so I won’t argue but give my thoughts and pose a question. I agree, no one should be suppressed just because it may cause a stir. That being said, do you agree with Jax calling out everyone who disagreed? That could be seen as trying to suppress a certain viewpoint. Simply pressing disagree is not causing a stir. There are reaction buttons for a reason. I think that reaction is extremely immature on Jax’s part.
    I 100% agree with Jax. The reason is, he's not trying to suppress them, he's saying he know's who they are and it's shameful they can't say what they're thinking. People can disagree with those lifestyles and still be respectful. Something like "I don't believe in those lifestyles but you're free to live your life as I am". Pressing the disagree button has long been associated with troll behavior. Those pressing the button but have nothing to say are the ones who would be banned for what they're thinking because it would go against ToS.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,386 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Graves_3 said:

Well said but I personally felt bad when I posted about how I started to play the game when I went to highschool (2015), grinded for 3* CapWW2 and were watching Super Gaming Family YT channel. Definitely there were mean replies because people didn't get how I felt then and how could they? I realised that there's no point to tell strangers kinda personal stuff. I'm talking about stuff like that with my alliance mates and that's it. If I was celebrating pride then only with known people. Who knows what others are thinking and will say? Worst thing is you can bite back but they don't care.
    You should NEVER worry about what people say. They're saying those things because they have something wrong with them mentally. You let them win when you decide not to speak how you feel.
  • Options

Renaxqq said:

it's a pity that we have a terribly homophobic community in Russia that opposes the LGBTQ+ community. Russian players from the rainbow world send greetings to everyone 🏳️‍🌈

And hopefully are against war🙂
    it's not even up for discussion. adequate Russians were always against what is happening now. but we are being pressed morally and powerlessly... :(
    Good to hear that! Hopefully everything will be alright! Greetings from Latvia!
  • Options

That's an understanding response, GW.

@Darkraw346 Quite a few people will likely respond with Disagrees/Dislikes - as they did in a now-deleted thread - simply because they didn't want to talk about it; and may resent even being made to think about it.

Because if you carry prejudices (small or large) about people who are gay, then even thinking about this issue means facing up to those prejudices. Which is a hard thing for anyone to do.

Those of us who have learned to actively support the LGBTQIA+ community need to speak up in solidarity with them: this is the kind of issue where silence just isn't enough. We need to demonstrate love and acceptance; as a means to say: We accept this. We think the rest of the world should, too.
    this is a great comment
This discussion has been closed.