**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground matchmaking is just pure unreasonable

ValrozValroz Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Uncollected account paired with Paragons and Thronebreakers?

Why can’t BG adopt something like the Incursions pairing?

Β«13

Comments

• ValrozValroz Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    Kabam should probably consider buying some chat gpt license to incorporate more intelligent AI in the matchmaking to avoid this definitely unfair match up.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anly said:

Hey Kabam, stop gifting UC and Cavs Platnium. They do not belong there.

So you think you deserve to be in the rank you're in by stomping players that have no chance of beating you? What did you do to deserve it? You think you're entitled to free points because you're account is larger?

The absolute lowest kind of scum
    Literally, no one is arguing for Paragons fighting UC or Cavs.
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…
    JollyHawk said:

Anly said:

So you think you deserve to be in the rank you're in by stomping players that have no chance of beating you? What did you do to deserve it? You think you're entitled to free points because you're account is larger?

Do better.
    Yes lets stomp players into submission πŸ‘ great community

Anly said:

You act as if he was just gifted a larger account or that it's very easy. Take the tokens you've earned due to Kabam's generosity and buy resources to help you clear content. That would help you; whining here won't.
    It dosent matter if it was gifted at all in any other sport ever players arent allowed to used the skills they honed to stomp less skilled people
    edited June 2023

Anly said:

Why dont they belong in a rank and why do you?
    Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

Maybe because he faced stiffer competition to get there? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    How? By fighting players at and below your rank?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You started from the bottom, now you're here.
    FiiNCH said:

Anly said:

Calling someone scum is completely unnecessary.
    The kindest word i couldve chosen.
    FiiNCH said:

Anly said:

FiiNCH said:

Anly said:

Calling someone scum is completely unnecessary.
    The kindest word i couldve chosen.
    Because they think different to you?

You need to be taken off these forums. Any thread you get involved in becomes a shambles and descends into childish arguments and name calling.

Utterly pathetic.
    Why do you automaticallly think that it's because they "think different"? I dont not care if everybody thinks like me i do not want everybody to think like me, but that does not mean i cannot tell them that they're stupid.

Oh just think about how much worse off the world would be if nobody ever criticized anyone who "thought differently than them" and remind me what month is it again?

Im not saying this because they think differently than me im saying it cause the way they think is absolutely egregious and pathetic.

Anly said:

Why do you automaticallly think that it's because they "think different"? I dont not care if everybody thinks like me i do not want everybody to think like me, but that does not mean i cannot tell them that they're stupid.

Oh just think about how much worse off the world would be if nobody ever criticized anyone who "thought differently than them" and remind me what month is it again?

Im not saying this because they think differently than me im saying it cause the way they think is absolutely egregious and pathetic.

Yet it requires someone to think differently than you for you to refer to them as β€œstupid” or β€œpathetic”. So while you are willing to argue that you are okay with people disagreeing with you, you’re clearly not okay when them thinking their stance is an acceptable one to have. There is a significant difference between disagreeing by presenting a position and disagreeing by demeaning another person because of their position. You cross that line and then some constantly and consistently, which of course just snowballs because your hostility is responded to with more hostility. We’re all going to disagree with each other at some point, but there’s better ways to have those discussions and none of those ways involve name calling or attacking people’s intelligence.
    Cause it is essentially bullying... they can walk around here with some sort of superiority complex and glorified oppression scheme but when i call them out for it, im the bad guy?

Maybe have an opinion that dosent make you look like a tyrant...
    Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

All Paragons that reached Platinum3 were facing consistently other Paragons till there (from Bronze3 up to Gold1).
    On the other hand, all UC players that reached Platinum3 were facing other similar low accounts.
    Even if the matches are between equal power accounts, competition level is much higher between higher accounts and room for mistakes limited or zero.
    But thanks to the new 2/1 medal system, most people from all tiers advance till Platinum tiers, where Prestige matchmaking is wearing off gradually, and stronger competitors move up the ladder.
    BGs are a competition that the strongest competitors should move up.
    Not the most skilled, not the most experienced (with game/characters knowledge), not the strongest accounts, but players with the combination of all.
    These define how strong a competitor is, and the game mode should reward them all (not punish progressed accounts), in order to find the stronger competitors, that should make it to GC πŸ™‚

The competition level is the same, just because a paragon is fighting an account their level dosent suddenly mean they're fighting at 200%, players grow and adapt 50% right now could equal 100% 1 month ago
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anly said:

Anly said:

You act as if he was just gifted a larger account or that it's very easy. Take the tokens you've earned due to Kabam's generosity and buy resources to help you clear content. That would help you; whining here won't.
    It dosent matter if it was gifted at all in any other sport ever players arent allowed to used the skills they honed to stomp less skilled people
    Not our business dude
    It's between the whales and the smallest fishes
    We medium ones better keep ourselves safe
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

All Paragons that reached Platinum3 were facing consistently other Paragons till there (from Bronze3 up to Gold1).
    On the other hand, all UC players that reached Platinum3 were facing other similar low accounts.
    Even if the matches are between equal power accounts, competition level is much higher between higher accounts and room for mistakes limited or zero.
    But thanks to the new 2/1 medal system, most people from all tiers advance till Platinum tiers, where Prestige matchmaking is wearing off gradually, and stronger competitors move up the ladder.
    Not the most skilled, not the most experienced (with game/characters knowledge), not the strongest accounts, but players with the combination of all.
    These define how strong a competitor is, and the game mode should reward them all (not punish progressed accounts), in order to find the stronger competitors, that should make it to GC πŸ™‚

Agreed BGs weren't made to make you get more champions they were advertised as PvP battles where survival of the fittest will be followed
    UC and below players have mistaken BGs as a method to make themselves more powerful than the content they will face in story so that they can stomp through acts which is wrong
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anly said:

Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Greekhit said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

The competition level is the same, just because a paragon is fighting an account their level dosent suddenly mean they're fighting at 200%, players grow and adapt 50% right now could equal 100% 1 month ago
    I feel we are beating an already overbeaten (I don’t know if that word even exists πŸ˜‚) dead horse with this discussion.
    In my opinion, VT changes and matchmaking are in the right direction.
    I’m generally critical to Kabam, but kudos to them, they listened the community and did an overall great job to BGs.
    If they manage to also implement seeding at some point in the next seasons, the win will be even bigger πŸ™‚