**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game is in the WORST state it’s ever been in, this is getting ridiculous.

2»

Comments

• 11993451199345 Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    4.5yr Paragon player here, using a Note 10+ and mobile network...

Minor input drops, network disconnects, and AI advancements aside, the game is still very much playable 99% of the time for me, despite a few random unpredictable occurrences here and there.

I'm not a maxi by any means, and I'll call a spade a spade, but my current experience is that the game continues to be very enjoyable to play at the moment.
  • NononoNonono Posts: 45
    @DrZola not sure where to go with that response lol. Yes, I was speaking about the gameplay issues while “in fight”.
    I haven’t experienced any lagging or “skipping” so to speak unless I was getting poor signal on my phone.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,643 Guardian

If you think the game is in a bad state rn should have seen at the peak of parry and input issue controls. Or when 12.0 nerf made landing

True that, dying from parry royally sucked right after 12.0
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    (re, TITLE)

Well, not according to Title of another just-made post 😀
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

(re, TITLE)

Well, not according to Title of another just-made post 😀

Agreed.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Nonono said:

@DrZola not sure where to go with that response lol. Yes, I was speaking about the gameplay issues while “in fight”.
    I haven’t experienced any lagging or “skipping” so to speak unless I was getting poor signal on my phone.

Ha. Understood. What I meant was issues that happen in the middle of a fight, not issues that occur from inception.

For example, I have fights that begin quite smoothly. Then suddenly I can see the game jittering and it’s time to brace for poor mechanics.

Dr. Zola
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 769 ★★★★
    It’s too big, they probably don’t know how to reoptimize it. Almost all the issues are likely due to lag and frame rate issues in my personal experience.
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 692 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

You make some very good points, but it's actually hard to determine where the issue is. The game is admittedly bugged, but personal experience varies a lot - I play on an "old" low-end phone that wasn't very expensive (like $160 as a new, sealed device) and I haven't had as dramatic issues as you describe.

Also please, would you be able to quantify the "many many other veteran players" who quit? I am actually curious about that.

And lastly, for me personally the worst performace issues came around the release of Darkhawk - do you remember that? What an awful time to play!

For me it was rocket raccoon. Those dreadful days.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Depends in what area of the game, ie. Mechanics, AI, modes, bugs, cheating, support, character development, graphic design
    I would 70% agree, with the way the game is being managed, the uninformed support, and the economy being so outdated. But the character development and graphic design team is killing it
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    I dunno, but somehow while my dexing works, my parrying has taken a huge toll. Just the other day, i remember fighting those doombots in incursion, and while it showed parry on my side, the doombot just went about as if nothing happened, MULTIPLE FREAKING TIMES.
    And don't even get me started on my spider-ham, hulkling or OS rushing into specials, even when i held them for block in BGs. And BGs.....well, i think i just don't want to revisit the memory of how annoyingly bugged that place is, given how great its rewards are.