**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase the Glory Cap!

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
Nothing else to add. 15k cap at this stage is just ridiculously small.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 114
    That would be nice. I'm always hitting cap every week.
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Yes I agree with this
    It should be atleast 25k at this point
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Increase glory count and glory gaining in general since why not? It will be the same as having 15k cap
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Just spend it all, why do you hoard it? Waiting for the store buff?) Personally, my alliance got top-45 last cycle and my glory just drains every week.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★

Just spend it all, why do you hoard it? Waiting for the store buff?) Personally, my alliance got top-45 last cycle and my glory just drains every week.

When you see those beautiful max numbers you can't help but say:

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Agreed that it should be spent, nothing really to save up for. On the other hand, the BG store is similar, but the limit is 10x that of glory, which seems off.
  • Options

I don’t need to spend it just to send T5B and T2A into overflow, or buy R4 mats because I feel the cost is too high for the amount.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Etm34 said:

I don’t need to spend it just to send T5B and T2A into overflow, or buy R4 mats because I feel the cost is too high for the amount.
    So what’s your plan with them? Buy postcards to send to Platinumpool?
    Wait for the amount of R4 frags to increase, or the introduction of T6CC. So as of now, sit at the 15k cap. I’m forced to spend 5k weekly (since that’s the amount of glory I earn weekly) on stuff I don’t open or frags/items I don’t need.

That is why I’d like the glory increase in the first place. At least that way I’m not just adding to my unused inventory.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Wait for the amount of R4 frags to increase, or the introduction of T6CC. So as of now, sit at the 15k cap. I’m forced to spend 5k weekly (since that’s the amount of glory I earn weekly) on stuff I don’t open or frags/items I don’t need.

That is why I’d like the glory increase in the first place. At least that way I’m not just adding to my unused inventory.
    Well you can just buy things that won't hurt you
    Like Gold crystals(really hope they make the amount you can buy 20 or more)
    Iso 8(ik you won't have much use for it
    catalysts or anything you can sell
    There so many things to do than hoard
  • Options

Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Gold crystals would be hoarded cause I don’t need gold.
    And buying iso/cats with the intention to sell is just wasteful and poor resource management. Which is why the cap should be increased.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Gold crystals would be hoarded cause I don’t need gold.
    And buying iso/cats with the intention to sell is just wasteful and poor resource management. Which is why the cap should be increased.

I do understand you, but I do wonder if the situation would still be the same if kabam were to increase the glory maximum capacity? As I understand that there’s nothing of value in the glory store that you can benefit as for now. I do understand that you are hopeful and waiting for kabam to add those high end rank up materials to glory store, but that would be months and maybe even year(s). You could maybe use those gold currency and buy AQ tickets - that way you can spend your golds while using your glory to buy gold crystals and still net back the lost amount.

It is up to you, but kabam won’t change. It can be asked, but we should not rant about the limitation as it is up to ourself to tackle the issue. If you choose to save then it is on you and If you choose to spend then it is on you, otherwise rank up those useless champions you might have. We never know when kabam might want to make a plan for those useless champions in some of their content.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

What you gonna do by keeping your rank up materials in inventory and saving that glory for?