Comments

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★

I've not played for 2 months and I'm much happier

Then why are you on the forum?

LOL

You’re missing the game i can tell B)

I like reading comments on the forum.
    The game got too grindy. I got bored with aq + aw, the fun was sapped out the game.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

LOL

The game got too grindy. I got bored with aq + aw, the fun was sapped out the game.
    Oh ok, welcome to the forum, great to have ya!

We’re a fun bunch here!

Hopefully we can entice you back into the game!
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★

I disagree, this is the most bored I've ever been with this game.

Like anything in life you need to approach it with moderation..

Too much of a good thing can make you sick.

Take a buffet for example.

Before going in you’re all excited. Then you start eating and enjoying yourself. Then finally in FOMO, you ate too much and was left regretting the decision to just stuff it in.

Maybe have a break, the games not going anywhere soon.
    And if you ate in moderation, enjoyed it all but now there's nothing left to eat and you're still a little hungry?
  • Options

Before going in you’re all excited. Then you start eating and enjoying yourself. Then finally in FOMO, you ate too much and was left regretting the decision to just stuff it in.

And if you ate in moderation, enjoyed it all but now there's nothing left to eat and you're still a little hungry?
    There are 2 new awesome champs entering the content every month..

Then there’s the awesome relics..

Then there’s the 7* God Tier champs you don’t yet have..

There’s plenty to look forward to.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★

Fair enough, probably will take a break after AW and BG's season.
  • Options

Fair enough, probably will take a break after AW and BG's season.
    Yeah ..

I’ve been there..

It’s been my friends in the game that I had been playing with since 6-7 years ago that’s kept me going.

I’m certainly not doing EVERYTHING in the game. I’m picking and choosing what I enjoy doing and just playing the game to relax.

Everyone’s got their way of coping I think.

All the best to ya.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

The game was at its peak when the waters remained relatively untouched and everyone was still finding their ground, that time for me was 2014 - Early 2017 , just my pov.

But there was no Battlegrounds.. so really it can’t be the peak.

It would be like the NBA before the 3 point line was added.
    You’re talking about evolution, not a peak. Flawless evolution only happens in Pokémon
    Sorry but Pokémon are for kids.
    Those were made for kids in the 1990s. Guess what? Those kids are now 30 yr old adults who still love them. Please stop with the horrendous takes. Your awful at them.
    Soo.. all these 30 year olds still love Pokémon’s?

Do you speak for all of them?
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

The game was at its peak when the waters remained relatively untouched and everyone was still finding their ground, that time for me was 2014 - Early 2017 , just my pov.

You’re talking about evolution, not a peak. Flawless evolution only happens in Pokémon
    Those were made for kids in the 1990s. Guess what? Those kids are now 30 yr old adults who still love them. Please stop with the horrendous takes. Your awful at them.

Not anymore than you think you speak for everyone who think only God tier champs are useful.
    Nice way of dodging the question…
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★

LOL

We’re a fun bunch here!

I don't think so.
    The game became more of a chore than fun.
    Aw + aq was boring and too repetitive, BGs full of bugs, arena too grindy. When that happens it's time to hang up your boots.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

Not anymore than you think you speak for everyone who think only God tier champs are useful.
    I dodged nothing. I answered it perfectly. You just always have to have the last word I take it. No wonder you live on the forums and post nonsense all day. You have nothing else of value to offer the world.
    Again I asked whether you speak for all the 30 year olds that loved Pokémon.

It requires either a YES or a NO answer.
    What is there to even answer? Ofcourse he doesn't speak for all 30 year olds. Nor does he for all 30 year olds that love Pokémon. But there are a lot of 30 year olds that love Pokémon wether you think it's for kids or not.

God man please you're arguing about Pokémon being for kids on a marvel superheroes mobile game forum. Damn
    If he doesn’t speak for all of them then for the sake of all that is Holy he needs to stop saying it like he is.
  • Options
    Caleb1705 said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

I dodged nothing. I answered it perfectly. You just always have to have the last word I take it. No wonder you live on the forums and post nonsense all day. You have nothing else of value to offer the world.

What is there to even answer? Ofcourse he doesn't speak for all 30 year olds. Nor does he for all 30 year olds that love Pokémon. But there are a lot of 30 year olds that love Pokémon wether you think it's for kids or not.

God man please you're arguing about Pokémon being for kids on a marvel superheroes mobile game forum. Damn
    If he doesn’t speak for all of them then for the sake of all that is Holy he needs to stop saying it like he is.
    Dang dude are you still trying to gatekeep the forums? Nobody needs your approval to share their ideas, rosters, or anything else here.
    LOL.. nah bro, just trying to keep the discussion in my thread from going off rail, is all.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Caleb1705 said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

Dang dude are you still trying to gatekeep the forums? Nobody needs your approval to share their ideas, rosters, or anything else here.
    LOL.. nah bro, just trying to keep the discussion in my thread from going off rail, is all.
    Your thread? Like you think you own it or something? Sorry but once you his that post button it's owned by Kabam, not you. Hence why they can close it down anytime they wish and you can't. Furthermore, your the one derailing your own threads because people don't agree with your point of views.
    Yes i know they own everything, notwithstanding that I still feel responsible for trying to steer the discussion back to the topic at hand.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 213 ★★
    I Think we are playing different games🤣
  • Options

LOL

We’re a fun bunch here!

I don't think so.
    Aw + aq was boring and too repetitive, BGs full of bugs, arena too grindy. When that happens it's time to hang up your boots.
    I haven’t done any arena for 3-4 years now.

I’ve only been choosing to do content I enjoy and relaxing and it’s been great for me.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Can someone just show this guy out, permanently

Make your wish.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    My comment won't get approved lol but @Justin2524

The only thing you do is speaking for all. If literally anyone disagrees with what you said you say that they are wrong. And you don't do it constructive you do it sarcastic, which is toxic. Please change how you communicate in the forums.
  • Options

LOL

We’re a fun bunch here!

I don't think so.
    I haven’t done any arena for 3-4 years now.

I’ve only been choosing to do content I enjoy and relaxing and it’s been great for me.
    This is me steering the discussion back on track..
  • Options

My comment won't get approved lol but @Justin2524

The only thing you do is speaking for all. If literally anyone disagrees with what you said you say that they are wrong. And you don't do it constructive you do it sarcastic, which is toxic. Please change how you communicate in the forums.

Cheers bro, you’re a nice dude.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Lpoo said:

One does not simply stop loving Pokémon.

This discussion has been closed.