Prowess power back to original potency with update?

horrendous_toohorrendous_too Member Posts: 236 ★★★
Prowess power defense tactic seems to be back to it original recipe in the new update today. Jabari and Storm x are hitting 3 bars of power in 4-5 hits. This is Tier 2 war, node is prowess power 3 and says they gain 20% of a bar of power per sec per prowess.

Comments

• SuperChronaSuperChrona Member Posts: 296
    Same for me. Tier 2 war against crossbones. Please fix asap.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    edited June 2023
    have a video fellas?
    @SuperChrona @horrendous_too
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    It's being looked into right now.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    rwhack said:

Awesome, just died to it

Cancel this dumb season.

video please @rwhack
  • ANIMEniacANIMEniac Member Posts: 146
    If this is messing with alliances, we really need a confirmation that this war doesn't count or the season is ending early as soon as possible @Kabam Miike
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    I wanna see a video of it being back to pre nerf badly
  • Diem926Diem926 Member Posts: 37
    Bug is definitely causing issues in this war, needs to get fixed ASAP
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2023
    H3t3r said:

Say who??
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    This war has to be scrapped, because people who haven't updated get the old version of the node. So there is an unfair advantage on top of it being broken.
  • LucaK729LucaK729 Member Posts: 16
    Can we get an update on how this affects this current war? Many people have already spent hours planning and I’d love to stop if it’s not going to count

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    The game team is (and has been) looking into this.
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
  • Amms90Amms90 Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    will the ongoing war get cancelled? Because it's unfair right now. Some people didn't update, while some others did. The result in deaths count depends on that...
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    This war shouldn’t count as a season war, somebody could update your game without knowledge that Kabam’s updates broke the game every time🤣
    Amms90 said:

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    will the ongoing war get cancelled? Because it's unfair right now. Some people didn't update, while some others did. The result in deaths count depends on that...
    They're looking into it

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
    Just think there’s a better way to give feedback my guy. I’m fully with you that bugs are annoying.
    How about a sarcastic remark?
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    There’s no way this war can count.

Specials are also being fired into the moon.
  • RockyshockyRockyshocky Member Posts: 107 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

Nobody ever said you can't complain about bugs, you're just making that up. They're just saying you shouldn't belittle the waiter for handing you undercooked steak. It's not his fault.
  • Amms90Amms90 Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Never Update your game during a phase attack !

We all know the update will be bugged, so wait until your war is done before updating

I didn't update but some of my alliance mates did. It's not their fault if the game gets bugged. They wanted to try out the champions that got rebalanced and such. It shouldn't be our fault as users... :/
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Vedisuke said:

Link para downgrade:

[removed]

Promoting cheating on the forums by deliberately using an earlier version of the game? Real smart.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
    edited June 2023

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:

Nobody ever said you can't complain about bugs, you're just making that up. They're just saying you shouldn't belittle the waiter for handing you undercooked steak. It's not his fault.
    I'm not blaming Jax for it
  • MayconMaycon Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2023
    Vedisuke said:

Link para downgrade:

[removed]

obg mano
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • VedisukeVedisuke Member Posts: 166 ★★
    Danxor said:

Vedisuke said:
    Promoting cheating on the forums by deliberately using an earlier version of the game? Real smart.

Cheating? I've linked to a May release to help players have a worthy war! Or do you think the problem will be resolved quickly?