**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updating screen bug still there after June Update

Looks like Kabam gave up on this problem and let it be as it was from the beginning of May
. Updated to June's new update 40.0 and the updating screen still appears.. Since May this problem still persist !!

Comments

• Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    I don't have this error before the update. But now the game is constantly updated. I can't even get into the game. The wi-fi symbol is always displayed.
  • Options
    HydravnsHydravns Posts: 32
    Opx said:

I don't have this error before the update. But now the game is constantly updated. I can't even get into the game. The wi-fi symbol is always displayed.

Welcome to the club mate.
  • Options
    Gonna leave this game after a month without playing looks like June will be like May, I ended up losing my patience. Good job Kabam really...
  • Options
    There are already two of us in the alliance. I wrote late. So AW, AQ I don't know how I will play now.
  • Options
    Kabam has given up on players with this problem
  • Options
    Kabam only cares about players who can recharge and apple players, and players who can use google play
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Kabam only cares about players who can recharge and apple players, and players who can use google play

Even some players with google play services are having this issue
  • Options
    I agree. I have two devices. Both with Android and Google Play. One is Xiaomi which after updating the game it is impossible to get into the game. And the second Oppo and there it goes and plays normally. So it's also a problem with Google Play.