Why doing the 7* polls on Twitter?

NoOnexRONoOnexRO Member Posts: 343 ★★★
Am I missing something?
You have your game, you have your Forum... why would you do the polls on 3rd party platform?
I didn't even see one single announcement regarding these polls in here.
I have the account in game, I have the account in here. Now I need to make an account on Twitter just to cast a vote?
So... am I missing something? Your logic, maybe?

Comments

• BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Member Posts: 357 ★★★
    To increase their Twitter followers
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    NoOnexRO said:

Am I missing something?
    You have your game, you have your Forum... why would you do the polls on 3rd party platform?
    I didn't even see one single announcement regarding these polls in here.
    I have the account in game, I have the account in here. Now I need to make an account on Twitter just to cast a vote?
    So... am I missing something? Your logic, maybe?

Not worth it
    Twitter is a place where I would never make an account
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,807 ★★★★★
    Twitter is such a toxic environment, that I would never go there. Heck even 4Chan feels more welcoming...
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    So when the exact thing that happened with the “error” occurs, they can blame something besides themselves. If it’s on the forums or ingame they can’t pass the buck to make themselves not look bad for once.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

So when the exact thing that happened with the “error” occurs, they can blame something besides themselves. If it’s on the forums or ingame they can’t pass the buck to make themselves not look bad for once.

Lmao there's no way they can blame Twitter for something they designed and typed up and posted 😂 I'd like to see them try though, go down like a lead balloon
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Lmao there's no way they can blame Twitter for something they designed and typed up and posted 😂 I'd like to see them try though, go down like a lead balloon
    It’s Kabam, give em a chance and they will. That or never bring it up again, that’s pretty standard as well, ignore an issue and hope it goes away.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Plan to pass on voting. Don't have Twitter account, Don't care to have one.
  • TizennegyTizennegy Member Posts: 10
    Im interested on this, but surely not making an account on twitter. Why cant we vote in the game???