**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The game is REALLY bad right now

NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
I’m sure you’re at least partially aware. But this isn’t a normal “servers are a little slow”. It’s like full 15 second lags when just trying to level a champ. It’s two second lag spikes in the middle of fights (good luck timing that sp2 dex). It’s the game FLIPPING PORTRAIT mid-fight.

Something is very wrong

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

Do you have any video of it happening?

Dude you can't really say that
    When everyone keeps telling that they are experiencing the same thing then there must be something wrong with the game
    It isn't that strangers start lying collectively
    I'm experiencing none of it. Mods have specifically asked for videos. If it's happening that often, it shouldn't be hard to record.

No one said anyone's lying. But mods can't go off of words. They need to see what's happening plus there's no device listed. How are they supposed to fix anything with no information?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

When everyone keeps telling that they are experiencing the same thing then there must be something wrong with the game
    “Everyone”? Not even close.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I'm experiencing none of it. Mods have specifically asked for videos. If it's happening that often, it shouldn't be hard to record.

No one said anyone's lying. But mods can't go off of words. They need to see what's happening plus there's no device listed. How are they supposed to fix anything with no information?
    I’m in the same boat here. Sure, the occasional touch of lag, but not experiencing any other issues that are affecting a handful of others. Never had a forfeit/crash issue in BGs, not dropping fights in AQ/AW from crashes, or really any of the other issues anyone else is experiencing. So while there are some players reporting issues on the forums by dozens, the full scope of the game is counted in the 10s-100s of thousands. So evidence is helpful for them to track issues down instead of making blanket statements and assuming the issues are plaguing every single player.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

Guys make sure you’re recording every fight to catch the issue the game has and post or Kabam can’t fix the issues 🤣

Not every issue but capture what you're experiencing once, that's all. With the frequency it's happening, it shouldn't be hard for some of you.
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    Also, Why the parry stun thing is being punished and reduced, it triggers like less than 50% of time, its a very basic game mechanic and in game core design .....
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre So you think with months and months of input issues and crazy ai issues that people have been complaining about both verbally and with videos that’s not enough? Can you compare the number of people having these same issues throughout the community for months to the people who say they have none or little issues? No it doesn’t even come close and as company making millions why do the clients, members, users or whatever they want to call us have to not only spend time and money but also work for the issue tracking team. That’s absolutely wild and pretty ridiculous.

What videos? There isn't any. People just do like what OP does and complains but gives zero actionable information. From what it sounds like, you should only have to record 1 fight to get what you're saying is happening. But none of ya'll can for some reason.

Kabam doesn't make millions. Netmarble makes millions. Kabam just gets the money they need to pay their employees. They don't have a vault where the devs are rolling around in dollar bills while laughing at your problems.

A few years back the input issues got so bad the game was almost unplayable dor alot of people and was so bad we started getting weekly compensation packages. However when that all started and the forums were blowing up with complaints you were attacking everything you could denying what was going on.

That is until a big yellow banner went across the top of the forum acknowledging the issues and you promptly ran from the bug section of the forum.

It wouldnt hurt for you to realize we don't all have the same magic version of the game you have thay some how doesn't experience the input issues.
    That is completely false.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre You serious saying people haven’t posted any video? throughout the months a lot of threads have been made and you should try and search ai issues and input issues and you will find a ton of threads and people are definitely posting video.

I put Input issues in to the search bar. 145 pages. I click on every link on the first 2 pages. 1 video from Feb of 2022 and even that video wasn't anything that was helpful.

So please, link me to all these videos.

Again, just so everyone's aware of my stance, I am not saying there aren't issues. I am experience some weird interactions myself but can't seem to get them on video. I have also noticed that with my Pixel 6 Pro, if my thumb is too close to the screen but not touching, I've noticed the screen picks up the input during fights.

Again, if all these things like screens flipping, lag etc.. are happening every single time, why doesn't every post have a video showing it? The mods have constantly asked for people to fill out the bug report template and none of ya'll do that and very few actually respond back on their own threads from requests of the Mods.

I'm just saying that with so many people experiencing different things, some having tons and some having none, it's not something a developer can just say "oh I know what's causing that, let me fix it right now".
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

Manup456 said:

@Demonzfyre You serious saying people haven’t posted any video? throughout the months a lot of threads have been made and you should try and search ai issues and input issues and you will find a ton of threads and people are definitely posting video.

I put Input issues in to the search bar. 145 pages. I click on every link on the first 2 pages. 1 video from Feb of 2022 and even that video wasn't anything that was helpful.

So please, link me to all these videos.

Again, just so everyone's aware of my stance, I am not saying there aren't issues. I am experience some weird interactions myself but can't seem to get them on video. I have also noticed that with my Pixel 6 Pro, if my thumb is too close to the screen but not touching, I've noticed the screen picks up the input during fights.

Again, if all these things like screens flipping, lag etc.. are happening every single time, why doesn't every post have a video showing it? The mods have constantly asked for people to fill out the bug report template and none of ya'll do that and very few actually respond back on their own threads from requests of the Mods.

I'm just saying that with so many people experiencing different things, some having tons and some having none, it's not something a developer can just say "oh I know what's causing that, let me fix it right now".
    Funny to hear you say "you aren't saying there aren't isssues" when one of your favorite things to say about in game issue complaints how you don't experience them. But dont take my word for it.

I literally said I've experienced some weird interactions. In the comment you quoted above this one, I'm referencing what OP is talking about.

But please, continue to put words into my mouth.