**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just cancel the Season already

The war tactic was bugged before the season, showing evidence that other issues would arise, Prowess Power should have just been removed. As it wasn’t, here we are. Using boosts and resources in a war that will have no bearing points wise, but war rating remains the same, and we still lose or gain war rating. My alliance are currently on a push towards tier 3 at 2880 war rating. So it feels we are being forced to use resources to win this war just to keep our war rating but it’s not gonna have any bearing on final season points. Just cancel the season already, finish it up early, admit you messed up and hand out relevant compensation

Comments

• Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    They said War ratings won't be updated after this war. I think you are safe
  • Options

It was said war ratings may not be frozen.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

They said war ratings won’t be adjusted. This war is still going to affect war rating.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    It says in the banner: "War Rating will remain untouched."
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

That is referring to whether or not they would take to correct it, not to whether or not this war will still impact it. War rating will still be affected and will remain untouched after the fact.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

It takes too long to fix everyone's war rating that by the time the rating gets fixed, then it'll be too late anyways. So instead of going through a whole process of fixing the war rating for everyone, kabam isn't going to even touch it and leave it. So long story short, this war matters for war rating but not points.