**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Twitter poll

2»

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I think a probable case scenario for what happened here is that Kabam wanted it to be Claire and did the whole process and then posted the tweet with the intention of it being the official poll, and then some Netmarble exec saw it and went, "No effin way take that down right now or you're fired," and now we have this.

But this scenario requires us to have faith in Kabam, and these days... ooo boy idk about that

Yeah, a paragon whale netmarble exec that s also a Spider-man fan from the Mc Farlane era.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Searmenis said:

ahmynuts said:

I think a probable case scenario for what happened here is that Kabam wanted it to be Claire and did the whole process and then posted the tweet with the intention of it being the official poll, and then some Netmarble exec saw it and went, "No effin way take that down right now or you're fired," and now we have this.

But this scenario requires us to have faith in Kabam, and these days... ooo boy idk about that

Yeah, a paragon whale netmarble exec that s also a Spider-man fan from the Mc Farlane era.
    I like your assumption that a senior Netmarble exec has any real idea of the relative strengths and weaknesses of enough champions in each class to make the decision that Claire is too much for the current pool.

I’m still not sure how Claire was even winning it considering the other options.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

ahmynuts said:

I like your assumption that a senior Netmarble exec has any real idea of the relative strengths and weaknesses of enough champions in each class to make the decision that Claire is too much for the current pool.

I’m still not sure how Claire was even winning it considering the other options.
    Humm... it was a joke? I m 100% sure that Netmarble execs don't really care what cartoon stick figures will be added in any pool
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

ahmynuts said:

Considering the other options I'd say Claire was bound to win it, she has a lot more going for her than the other 3, at least in my opinion anyway
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

ahmynuts said:

Considering the other options I'd say Claire was bound to win it, she has a lot more going for her than the other 3, at least in my opinion anyway
    I’ve used Claire more than all other mystics combined. Would’ve loved a 7*.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

Mauled said:

Searmenis said:

ahmynuts said:

I’ve used Claire more than all other mystics combined. Would’ve loved a 7*.
    Same, I'll be taking my 6* to r5 soon as I am able to. Still got the likes of doom sat at r3 😂