**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The last 48 hours have not been our best - AW Rewards Tier Bump

Hello Summoners,

Due to an accumulation of bugs with high impact on Summoners over the last two days, many of which have impacted AW, we have decided to utilize AW rewards as an opportunity to apologize.

Therefore, the following action will be taken.
  1. The points from the previously discussed matchup 9 will be removed, as planned, after the season concludes.
  2. War rewards eligibility is reduced from 5 matches to 4, as discussed.
  3. When the season concludes, we will be bumping all alliances up one reward tier.
This means the rewards need to be sent out manually and will result in a delay, we're anticipating about a week.

The actions being taken are limited to this season and will not be used as a precedent for future matchup issues. We obviously hope to not have any repeats of these incidents, but, any potential future issues will be addressed on a case by case basis.

We are working to get this information distributed via in-game message, but wanted to get this information to you as quickly as possible.

Edits for clarity:
1. Rewards bump will not include the titles.
2. Our #1 alliance will receive an additional 7,500x 6-Star Shards
3. You will need to remain in the alliance until the rewards are distributed in order to receive them
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    If we end up in plat1 at the end of season, will we get masters bracket rewards?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

Woah I can’t wait to see my rank 0 rewards

Clarification, does that now mean rank 2 gets war champ title?
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    Also curious if this is meant to be the apology, what do the first place alliance get as their apology? Every alliance in the game will get a reward increase except one?
  • Options
    id1575id1575 Posts: 7
    And @Kabam Miike I don’t think that’s fair to give masters title to some random platinum 1 alliances, exclude it from rewards for them.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Wow, Kabam has been on fire today.
  • Options
    Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    Recommend removal of titles in boosted alliance placement and I guess double for winning season? Can’t necessarily bump them up a tier
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    Lol, what if you finish number 1, you get double the rewards?
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    Treinin said:

Also curious if this is meant to be the apology, what do the first place alliance get as their apology? Every alliance in the game will get a reward increase except one?

poor gt40
  • Options

Recommend removal of titles in boosted alliance placement and I guess double for winning season? Can’t necessarily bump them up a tier

This has been brought up
  • Options
    Btw to be honest I don't like this idea, I think it's bad. All things considered, the best course of action was to just end season early because of the bug with the global and maybe send a compensation package with some items, some shards and some catalyst fragments, based on the current rankings (i.e. master, p1, p2 etc.). I understand ending a season after just 8 wars would benefit some alliances and would damage some others, cause maybe some had an easier schedule in the beginning and were going to lose some positions by the end of the 12th war, while the opposite may have happened for other alliances who had a tough schedule at the start of the season. But overall this would have been a better solution. Right now we have to hope that every issue gets fixed by tomorrow and after season ends we need to hope that kabam successfully detracts from each and every alliance the correct amount of points from war 9 that got cancelled... if everything is successfull, we'll only discover the actual standings after this process is complete. And then after that we have to wait a week to get some bumped up rewards which realistically will only trivialize the efforts of the top 3 alliances imo. I don't know, I see kabam putting in a lot of effort trying to make up for the mess that came with the update, but their decisions are not satisfying the player base.
  • Options
    Treinin said:

Amms90 said:

Treinin said:

poor gt40
    I recognize not many will be sympathetic to our cause, but it does seem a bit of an oversight to their compensation plan.
    I was kidding, I am sympathetic
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Do you get aw rewards if you swap before that week?

I'll use me as example. Aw as is ends get rewards as planned and I leave allaince as I'll be on an overseas holiday to return to allaince in 3 weeks.

With new rewards structure does my allaince have to carry dead weight for a week in essence 1 man down all of aq cycle till rewards are dished out or do I leave and get absolutely nothing because of a random bug that is completely out of my control.
  • Options
    Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    What will first place get after all their hard work? Nothing?
  • Options
    id1575id1575 Posts: 7
    Thanks to you @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Very nice