Options

Battle against cheaters update - June 6th, 2023

Comments

• Options
    Are we getting that correction from Attuma arenas too? I think I may have a chance on getting him as I placed just after top 400...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,889 ★★★★★

Isnt it just easier to just perma ban for any ToS violation, why give a chance. They can have their "Chance" if they want to by creating new account(I would like this also not an option, Device Bans!) . Is it because of "industry standards" . Thats not a rule one need to follow.

I can see many under 13 crying.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,753 ★★★★★
    How many of the arena cheats are gearing up for upcoming sales?

I would love to see units taken away as well.

I am liking the transparency in letting us know how the ban waves are going. Thanks for the info team!
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 884 ★★★
    Great news. 👍

I sometimes criticize Kabam, but need to also give positive feedback. This is awesome.

It will be great watching AW alliance and BG rankings going crazy from this as well. I do think 7 days is too short, but it's a start to something that should have been done a long time ago.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 423 ★★
    edited June 2023
    I believe some people got caught in the ban wave that didnt do any offence in either battle grounds or arena

I got caught in the ban wave but i dont even own any 3rd party software or anything, if its because i am using a different device that i originally made my account with, then i happen to have bought a new phone and swapped over to use my new phone
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,803 ★★★★
    I don’t have a problem with 7 days on a first offense. On repeated offenses there should be a ban.
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    Is there any scheduled time when people who got bumped up to top 400 receive Their 6* Adam? I was very near the top 400 score! I hope i get it
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 779 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    These guys sit at the top of the game. They have cheated their way to the top of every game mode and reaped the rewards and free units to get even further ahead for years.

A 7 day ban? If that can leap frog you to Celestial V and Plat 1 or higher, after a 7 day ban it seems worthwhile.

Edit: why 7 day bans? They need them back in time to whale on July 4th (less than 30 days away). This is why F2P have no chance, the botters keep Kabam in business.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    This is soft especially after, what seemed like, such a tough approach most recently.

• Options
    WingsOfChaos_1WingsOfChaos_1 Posts: 31
    Please do it basic attuma arena too
  • Options
    WingsOfChaos_1WingsOfChaos_1 Posts: 31
    İn Basic arena so many bot players too
  • Options
    OmerBatyluOmerBatylu Posts: 2
    I have reported at least 10 matches on the battlefield. At least 5 of them are cheaters I have to win 10 medals I lost 5 medals I will win a total of 15 medals what will be the rewards. what about my right
  • Options
    Athos69Athos69 Posts: 39
    I’ve complained so many times about arena cheats as I love grinding for champs and have had countless stolen from me over the years by bots so I just want to say how much I appreciate any action being taken. I think if the promises of future permanent bans is carried through on those that persist I can’t c anything wrong with temp bans. It’s great that the champs r being taken away too as a preventative. No game will b totally without cheats and this is something that should have been done ages ago but if some thing is being done now then I’m happy with that.
  • Options
    Geronimo3124Geronimo3124 Posts: 30
    It’ll be interesting to see how many of these banned players do credit card reversals. Would be interesting to see how much is refunded
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    Take away their top champion and 1 of their highest rank up catalysts too.
  • Options
    DarthSidiousDarthSidious Posts: 27
    Please do it for Attuma basic
    arena too
  • Options
    HaydenB177HaydenB177 Posts: 23
    edited June 2023
    I Tried To Update The Game To The Latest Version, It Installed The Update But Then It Said Couldn't Install On The Google Play Store, So I Don't Know If That Was A Glitch Or A Bug, Oh And Will The Hotfix Be Available On The Google Play Store By Early-Mid Next Week Because I Want To Know What Day Next Week The Hotfix Will Be Live On The Google Play Store?
  • Options
    ChanfsChanfs Posts: 54
    It sounds good that you compensate players for last few arena after the arena update. How about the players that got robbed before the change? It took even more efforts to get them since that’s only 150 spot available. The last major compensation for arena is about 1.5 years ago. I think it’s fair to run a compensation for players since the last compensation. It is a consequence for ignoring the problem for so long.
  • Options
    djpelochodjpelocho Posts: 14
    Kabam!
    Ple
    a
    se

• Options
    djpelochodjpelocho Posts: 14
    Please have a look in Battlegroup.
    Im from Arcane after this Bug back to URu.
    in the middle of fight.
    i dont know its cheaters or Bugs
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,595 ★★★★★
    Honestly, any BGs player caught by these bans should be docked BGs scores/banners from getting Season 8 rewards.

I do love what the team has done here, I just think that season 8 scores for these players can’t be considered legitimate either.