**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick way to get devices for side quest

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
Anyone found a quick energy efficient way to fight a #metal and #robot for fast points yet? I assume if we fight one with both tags we get 10 points instead of 5. And a total of 20 if we use spiderverse. Just trying to minimize the grind for points.

Comments

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Vision in Road to the labyrinth. 1.1 I think
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Doesn’t matter. Each level is locked for 24 hrs. You can only claim one at a time.
  • Options

Can confirm, you get a full 20 points and is energy efficient.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Can confirm, you get a full 20 points and is energy efficient.
    If you use a Spider champ to do it, you’ll get about 100 points for 8 energy
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Doesn’t matter. Each level is locked for 24 hrs. You can only claim one at a time.

Yup, it looked fun until I saw the timers, starts to get boring to wait for doing the SQ content, even more since the game works decently 1 out of 10 times you play it, still would love a SQ that you can rush, has been a lot since the last one
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Jefechuta said:

Jaymix79 said:

Yup, it looked fun until I saw the timers, starts to get boring to wait for doing the SQ content, even more since the game works decently 1 out of 10 times you play it, still would love a SQ that you can rush, has been a lot since the last one
    You can claim the milestones in rewards section of stash
  • Options

Jefechuta said:

Jaymix79 said:

You can claim the milestones in rewards section of stash
    Yea you don't have to wait and you can literally do all of it in one day.