**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Objective not working - says any game mode

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Agreed. @Kabam Miike I’ve hit the Starky in 1.2.1 5X but it doesn’t register for me.

Fix please.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    The objective works for proving ground quest. Stark Spidey in the expert quest
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    This update is a dumpster fire 🤣
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I didńt get any Rewards. The Window at the End of the Side-Quest was totally empty - is this normal? No Reward when you finish the Side Quest?
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    That is very odd
    Reminds me of some weird case with last month's events where Captain Marvel (Classic) somehow did not count as blonde (at least the ROL one didn't)
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    You are earning store currency with every fight
  • Options

Why would someone disagree...lol...
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Because you’re wrong.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Markjv81 said:

Because you’re wrong.
    They were replying to the outlying reply in here by Saru2244 about not getting rewards from the Side Quest (end of quest screens). Which wasn’t what the rest of this post was originally about.

So replied, YES you get something from each fight in the side quest, not from the end-of-quest.
    So, no, they were not wrong.

RE..
    Saru2244 said:

I didńt get any Rewards. The Window at the End of the Side-Quest was totally empty - is this normal? No Reward when you finish the Side Quest?

——
    As for that ACT-1 Spidey (was it the Act-1 one ?) I think Kabam corrected that (??) a few days later when it was discovered that Spidey must have been coded different and wasn’t counting.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Markjv81 said:

Because you’re wrong.
    They were replying to the outlying reply in here by Saru2244 about not getting rewards from the Side Quest (end of quest screens). Which wasn’t what the rest of this post was originally about.

So replied, YES you get something from each fight in the side quest, not from the end-of-quest.
    So, no, they were not wrong.

RE..
    Saru2244 said:

——
    As for that ACT-1 Spidey (was it the Act-1 one ?) I think Kabam corrected that (??) a few days later when it was discovered that Spidey must have been coded different and wasn’t counting.
    @SummonerNR ..Thank you ...yes..it is an empty screen, but you receive rewards in every fight. @Markjv81 please know what you are talking about before being rude AND WRONG
    ..LOL.

Additionally, that stark Spidey was NOT giving credit for the stomping spiders objectives. ..I think it fixed now, but not sure cause found alternative