Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

More energy per move

Uhh when did this change

Comments

• Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    I just noticed this too after running through the first 2 and having to use an energy refill. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 145 ★★
    Did they remove units for these as well or visual bug?
  • Options
    Rm1491Rm1491 Posts: 14
    Contender has the same energy cost as well.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian

It’s not intended and they’re looking into it

@Kabam Miike
    I also see that no matter which Difficulty (Contender, Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected), they ALL say that RECOMMENDED Team is 42,000.

So looks like some internal status for first 3 difficulties are incorrectly set for Uncollected status (where UC does indeed start out at 2 energy /step).
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Hope this is corrected fast, I try and complete the lower 3 levels quickly with as much of my refills so that I don’t have them in over flow and they expire. I don’t want to use my refills in the higher levels because they take all of them and it is a waste. I don’t want to use my refills on a bug. This is the worse month yet Kabam so many bugs or as they say non-intended changes.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,742 Guardian

Hope this is corrected fast, I try and complete the lower 3 levels quickly with as much of my refills so that I don’t have them in over flow and they expire. I don’t want to use my refills in the higher levels because they take all of them and it is a waste. I don’t want to use my refills on a bug. This is the worse month yet Kabam so many bugs or as they say non-intended changes.

Just run Quests 1 and 2 one time only, then proceed to Chapter-2 Quests, which are 2 energy always anyways. Then you won’t be losing out on additional energy after those first couple quests.
  • Options

Just run Quests 1 and 2 one time only, then proceed to Chapter-2 Quests, which are 2 energy always anyways. Then you won’t be losing out on additional energy after those first couple quests.
    I agree, with the energy I get normally and run the higher levels like Thronebreaker but I use my expiring energy refills I use on the 1 energy per tile chapters and I have 5 that are going g to expire in 7 hours so I have to use them or lose them. I try and do this every month to get this lower levels completed quickly.
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 52
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is working to resolve the energy cost issue as well as the recommend PI issue.

We should be seeing the changes shortly.

I did my initial completion of the 3 lowest difficulties already. Didn't notice the extra energy usage. Will I get the energy refills I used? Thanks!
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is working to resolve the energy cost issue as well as the recommend PI issue.

It must be hard to pay attention to all this bugs....
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    5ra said:

Kabam Jax said:

I did my initial completion of the 3 lowest difficulties already. Didn't notice the extra energy usage. Will I get the energy refills I used? Thanks!
    Same here :(
  • Options
    NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 63
    Seems like the last few days have been riddled with bugs. It's a common joke people make that new updates mean a plethora of bugs but it seems like this one has really been piling up (AW tactic, certain character animations, energy cost, recommended PI, etc). Will yall be looking to make any changes on yalls side to avoid these future issues from happening again?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team has adjusted the energy cost for Proven and Contender level difficulties, and the erroneous PI values.

We will be exploring sending out energy refills to accommodate for the excess energy spent.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention and for your continued patience; I know this week has been messy.

Thank you Jax for the quick response and quickly corrected the error that is truly great news.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The team has adjusted the energy cost for Proven and Contender level difficulties, and the erroneous PI values.

We will be exploring sending out energy refills to accommodate for the excess energy spent.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention and for your continued patience; I know this week has been messy.

Yay!! Thank you. I thought I was losing my mind refilling my energy as often as I was. LOL!
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Any word on the energy refill compensation?

Thank you in advance
  • Options
    Thank you @kabam Jax