This ain’t punk, this is a METAL INFESTATION - June Side Quest

Comments

• starkAI23starkAI23 Posts: 3
    edited June 2023
    Why format the solo event that way?. It doesn't motivate players.
  • starkAI23starkAI23 Posts: 3

• IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Anyone else having problems with the stomping spiders objective? I have fought Stark Spidey a number of times in Story mode and don’t have any points added to that objective. Am I missing something? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra@Kabam Jax”
  • IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Had a 28 second screen video but when I try to add it I get a message saying “Format is not allowed”
  • Alguien mas tiene problemas visuales con los SA de algunos personajes como el de Odin o Aegon. No se ven en pantalla pero si te golpean
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 340 ★★
    Props on the Dune reference, developers. Not lost on me.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

Free Lady Deathstrike?

Where did you find this? Can you share the link? I've checked game update and didn't see this.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 917 ★★★
    Not a fan of having to wait to claim and use S.E.I.Z. devices that I've already unlocked.
    Next Month please go back to login calendar.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Is there a new quest every week or is it just the same one every week
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Should be the best outcome for 10 pops so far.
    Taking SG to R2.

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    I think I am already done with the sidequest. There are 30 more days which is huge. Time to do the last 5 paths on 8.2.6 :smile:
  • TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    I request KABAM team we need to more S.E.I.Z aad in game because 30 days more in June month we want to play more side quest..
  • KaveeshaGinodhKaveeshaGinodh Posts: 4
    When does the purchase limit reset?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

When does the purchase limit reset?

It doesn’t. Limits in the store are for the length of the event.
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    I just went from cavalier to thronebreaker on my alt account and the tb items are still locked in the store account name Kata7yst.NN
  • TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    Please KABAM add more S.E.I.Z June side quest play more
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    If every month is June. B)

• AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 118
    It was from the in-game “Spider-Bots” update information. If you head to the bottom, it clearly says there will be a free Lady D to celebrate her joining the contest with a side quest to level her up.

Free Lady Deathstrike?

Where did you find this? Can you share the link? I've checked game update and didn't see this.
  • ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12
    edited June 2023

How to fix this?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,213 ★★★
    It’s in the update section of your mail/social area
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I have read through this event so many times, watched YouTube videos of people explaining it, looked at google doc breakdowns, and I STILL don't understand a single thing. I truly have no freaking idea how this side quest works and I don't want to use any of my whatever gun devices things since they're consumed on entry, but how the heck does everyone else understand this?

It feels like there's just a massive wall in my brain I can't break through to comprehend this.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

I have read through this event so many times, watched YouTube videos of people explaining it, looked at google doc breakdowns, and I STILL don't understand a single thing. I truly have no freaking idea how this side quest works and I don't want to use any of my whatever gun devices things since they're consumed on entry, but how the heck does everyone else understand this?

It feels like there's just a massive wall in my brain I can't break through to comprehend this.

What part are you not understanding? It’s a basic quest. 1 path, opponents will be randomized from a select group. Each opponent has different nodes. You gain currency from each fight to use in the store.
  • AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    edited June 2023
    I have completed Web Slinger Solo Event, i still need one SEIZ device to get 6* Awakening Gem….is there any way i can get device?