Kabam not prioritizing input controls issues

DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Member Posts: 40
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Another update and yet kabam remains silent about controls issues. I’m tired of their excuses. They even closed the thread they made about how difficult it is to fix input issues. Of course is difficult when y’all don’t make it a priority. Free to play for me until they fix this nonesense. Y’all don’t need any detailed bug submission. You know what the hell is wrong. Miss parries. We input block but the damn game registers a dash forward and we get wrecked. Miss inputs on heavy. Come on kabam we deserve a better game
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 909 ★★★★
    The issue is that Google is a terrible company and can’t enforce any standards on manufactures. The game feels the same on all iOS devices I’ve played on.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

To be fair, there at the top on Trello is a post on input issues (trust me, I’ve had more than my fair share as well as a heavy dose of intermittent lag).

It appears they are separating the issues because they may have different causes. I’d like to see what the separated issues are before I feel assured the team understands what’s going on, but input issues are among the top bugs being sorted out.

With that said—yep, game’s pretty bad right now. It could use a tune-up pronto.

Dr. Zola
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 352
    edited October 2023
    They ARE prioritizing the "bugs", if you know what I mean. That's why they aren't doing anything about them.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    What? Players are asking us to fix the game, potion economy and AI?
    Better stop them from farming mandatory points for Alliance contribution, that'll teach em.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★

They ARE prioritizing the "bugs", if you know what I mean. That's why they aren't doing anything about them.

The post is 4 months old lol
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 352
    edited October 2023
    Zuro said:

The post is 4 months old lol
    The "bugs" are not. They're still here and worse. lol
This discussion has been closed.