**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam's good mistakes

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
This update has some issues but i think are few that turned out to be good for us, they haven't admitted it but it's a mistake.

Here's those:

1. Collecting locked solo objective items via trash on game reload - They definitely wouldn't have intended that

2. Doing multiple SQ runs in same day - They wanted to randomise the boss each day but due to us trying multiple times on same day that isn't working. I got mostly soccer spidey as boss with mister negative once. My alliance mate got green goblin mostly.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Ashacekar said:

2. Doing multiple SQ runs in same day - They wanted to randomise the boss each day but due to us trying multiple times on same day that isn't working. I got mostly soccer spidey as boss with mister negative once. My alliance mate got green goblin mostly.

If this is working as many other random opponent side quests have in the past, then it's not that the boss is randomized only once each day (but then stays the same throughout that day).

That's not entirely accurate.

(if working same as other times…)
    Each time you fully Complete the quest (defeat Boss), it will re-randomize nodes again for the next time you enter it again (even if that is again in the same day).
    In addition to that (especially if this has a daily timer to it, does it ??) each day it will also re-randomize nodes.

That way, if you get a particularly difficult set of nodes or boss one day, and have to quit out only halfway thru, you will NOT be stuck with those nodes forever (just for the remainder of the day for further attempts that same day).
    In that case, wait until next day to get re-randomized set again.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

"Soccer Spidey" needs to be the next summoner's choice.

Loool I didn’t think anybody else picked that up @Shiroihara 🔎

Edit: woops! OP made the same mistake on my post, didn’t notice it here too 🤣

⚽️🕷️
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Ignore - looks like the forums is bugged too
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

If this is working as many other random opponent side quests have in the past, then it's not that the boss is randomized only once each day (but then stays the same throughout that day).

That's not entirely accurate.

(if working same as other times…)
    Each time you fully Complete the quest (defeat Boss), it will re-randomize nodes again for the next time you enter it again (even if that is again in the same day).
    In addition to that (especially if this has a daily timer to it, does it ??) each day it will also re-randomize nodes.

That way, if you get a particularly difficult set of nodes or boss one day, and have to quit out only halfway thru, you will NOT be stuck with those nodes forever (just for the remainder of the day for further attempts that same day).
    In that case, wait until next day to get re-randomized set again.
    Yeah but it still feels wrong when one faces soccer spidey 15/18 attempts. He is a hard defender. Someone who got green goblin mostly would be easier for them.