**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

State of the Game

The current state of the game is almost making it unplayable. You made it so we cannot revive farm (50 4hr Paragon crystals opened, not 1 revive), get so very few in hourly crystals and then the controls get worse every month. You use unblockable, unstoppable and Falter nodes trying to get us to spend money and units...hoping to get our money. Every month it gets worse and worse, with no response or we are working on this this and this. There is little done except for Twitch videos that self promote how good the game is and new stuff. Well the new stuff is just as bad as the state of the game. And if you need to put unblockable on a TB Boss to make her tough...Lady Deathstrike may not be as good as the fan boys on YouTube say she is. You say you have a bunch of modders in Arenas and BGs....what about AW? I have seen people do fights, lose no health with a champion that had no business in that fight...no matter skill level at a 6* r3 against a 6* r5. Do more for the community that pays you. Do more for yourselves? We used to have server maintenance. You used to care.
I continue to play for my Alliance friends, despite you Kabam

Comments

• Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    If you don't like the game then don't play it. No one is forcing you.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★

The current state of the game is almost making it unplayable. You made it so we cannot revive farm (50 4hr Paragon crystals opened, not 1 revive), get so very few in hourly crystals and then the controls get worse every month. You use unblockable, unstoppable and Falter nodes trying to get us to spend money and units...hoping to get our money. Every month it gets worse and worse, with no response or we are working on this this and this. There is little done except for Twitch videos that self promote how good the game is and new stuff. Well the new stuff is just as bad as the state of the game. And if you need to put unblockable on a TB Boss to make her tough...Lady Deathstrike may not be as good as the fan boys on YouTube say she is. You say you have a bunch of modders in Arenas and BGs....what about AW? I have seen people do fights, lose no health with a champion that had no business in that fight...no matter skill level at a 6* r3 against a 6* r5. Do more for the community that pays you. Do more for yourselves? We used to have server maintenance. You used to care.
    I continue to play for my Alliance friends, despite you Kabam

What exactly are you complaining about? apparently you CAN play when you are able complete content. I'm not saying you are wrong but some player are skilled you know? I did a fight yesterday in AW where I did not lose any health am I a cheater for that? :O
    You are just bored and want something new, take a break and enjoy the summer time. Don't put your boredom on your alliance, if they are your friends then they will take you back when you get back :)
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    You are mixing two things. Stupid nodes that just make fights longer and bugs, that affect the gameplay itself
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Is the game flawless? No. Broken? For me, not at all. A missed parry here and there, but otherwise pretty normal.

What people need to understand is that their experience is not everyone’s experience, and just because a few people agree with you here does not necessarily indicate anything about the overall experience most players are having.

Should Kabam fix problems? Of course, and they do. We get bug fix lists every month. They update us about cheating and their efforts behind the scenes. Etc.
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    yup still enjoying the game, still plenty of revives in my overflow despite just fully exploring 8.1 and 8.2 and still 300 4hr crystals chilling in my stash. The game is still enjoyable and playable from my POV
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★

You use unblockable, unstoppable and Falter nodes trying to get us to spend money and units...hoping to get our money.

I really don't think Kabam makes a lot of money from people paying for revives. If you have to spend to complete content you aren't ready for the content.

Abyss without revives?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    noclutch said:

You use unblockable, unstoppable and Falter nodes trying to get us to spend money and units...hoping to get our money.

I really don't think Kabam makes a lot of money from people paying for revives. If you have to spend to complete content you aren't ready for the content.

Abyss without revives?
    You can get revives for free
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,046 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

It would be nice if Kabam would stop throttling down the game and using lag to take items from people. That’s a great start right there to fixing the game is the intentional lag. Remove it Kabam.

They aren't, stop spreading conspiracy theories. Again, everyone would experience it and they aren't.
  • Options

noclutch said:

Abyss without revives?
    "If you have to spend to complete content you aren't ready for the content"
    One needs to spend revives to complete content? Hello?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    noclutch said:

noclutch said:

Abyss without revives?
    "If you have to spend to complete content you aren't ready for the content"
    One needs to spend revives to complete content? Hello?
    They mean spending money, not free revives.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    noclutch said:

Abyss without revives?
    I didn't say that all content can be completed without revives. I said that Kabam wasn't making a lot of money from people paying for revives. This was mostly in the context of harder nodes on regular content as per the OP's post. The Abyss, which is designed to not allow many solos, at least when it came out, isn't really the point. If people are spending money to revive on things like EQ and Story, they probably aren't ready for it, like I said.
  • Options

noclutch said:

Abyss without revives?
    I didn't say that all content can be completed without revives. I said that Kabam wasn't making a lot of money from people paying for revives. This was mostly in the context of harder nodes on regular content as per the OP's post. The Abyss, which is designed to not allow many solos, at least when it came out, isn't really the point. If people are spending money to revive on things like EQ and Story, they probably aren't ready for it, like I said.
    Mate, there is no data for us to see how much money they make of revives, nor should we concern with it, they have paid experts in their team to work on it.

We have passive Ai inconsistencies and bugs that demand use of revives or restart.
    It a nonsense metric to consider somebody' readiness to clear content.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 503 ★★★
    Agree with OP. Maybe the game isnt unplayable but Kabam is really approaching content as if there are no issues. They have acknowledged the complications associated with fixing it but content is still coming out not considering this issue.

Unstoppable, falter and unblockable nodes are rampant. So is protection but that is manageable. Revives are significantly reduced. Side quests are coming in with limited entries, so its not that you can restart, yoy either forfeit the entry item or you revive to get through

Then there is the bugs. This month's side quest shows the class but not the defender. Every run thr defender class shown in preview is wrong. Plus when they switched up a mystic defender for Peni it really threw me off because Peni needs specific counters.

Someone needs to take a wholistic look at the game or the revives need to flow freely until bugs are reduced to pre 2023
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

Then there is the bugs. This month's side quest shows the class but not the defender. Every run thr defender class shown in preview is wrong. Plus when they switched up a mystic defender for Peni it really threw me off because Peni needs specific counters.

They are randomized opponents that aren't chosen until you enter the quest. There's already a screenshot from @Cat_Murdock showing that you can scroll through who the possible defenders are. It's not a bug. Bring a team that can counter everything on the path. It's not really hard at all.
  • Options
    Knucklez said:

It seems the ‘node’ thing from Kabam devs has way gotten out of control. The entire game has become nodes on top of nodes on top of even more nodes.

In every game mode now, it always feels like we are fighting the nodes instead of the champ, with a very small window to do a specific champ action. I wish the game was still mcoc instead of mcon (marvel contest of nodes). Sorry, but that’s how it feels now.

It's evolution of the game. There wouldn't be any point of keeping things like acts 4 or 5. There's zero difficulty there.
  • Options
    DJ_SergyDJ_Sergy Posts: 40

Is the game flawless? No. Broken? For me, not at all. A missed parry here and there, but otherwise pretty normal.

What people need to understand is that their experience is not everyone’s experience, and just because a few people agree with you here does not necessarily indicate anything about the overall experience most players are having.

Should Kabam fix problems? Of course, and they do. We get bug fix lists every month. They update us about cheating and their efforts behind the scenes. Etc.

Just because you are not facing too many controls issues doesn’t mean everyone is the same. Many factors affect it: the way you swipe, your thumb, your phone etc…

I used to laugh at ppl complaining for controls, thoughts it was funny ppl blame poor gameplay on controls… until last few months where they remove the beta input options and I bought a new iPhone. Now game is inputs are so bad for me I had to quit competitive war ( I was in alliance going for top3 ), stop spending and I’m just now playing out of habit with the hope kabam fixes input issues for me but so far 3 months, 3 game updates, but no update from kabam on their progress to fix input issues.

I’ve come to the conclusion they are just incapable of fixing it. They gave it a good try with building their input system from the ground up but lets face it it was a failure, they can throw that robot they built to the trash. Total failure, they know it and at this point they don’t have a solution to stabilize the inputs do they are just ignoring the topic
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    The state of the game rn has something to do with the color brown