**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain 2023?

Will this fun event return?
I love the niche fights and it gives me a reason to use champions I otherwise wouldn't. They are usually pretty fun fights too.

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I didn’t even think about it for this summer, bring it back for the 3rd annual!
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
    An SOP for this year would be incredible… at the very least, a Gauntlet 2 … we need something!
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★

It will be interesting to see how many people are playing SOP with revive farming gone.

You can still farm revives it’s just in a quest now most don’t need more than 7 revives to do the fights and if needing more there’s daily milestones 4hr crystals and units many ways to get some it’s just 3.2.6 was the quickest way
  • Options
    GrampaDanGrampaDan Posts: 16
    They've already said we should be expecting endgame paragon exclusive sometime in the later half of the year, I'm guessing post august, so there will be something coming
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

It will be interesting to see how many people are playing SOP with revive farming gone.

You can still farm revives it’s just in a quest now most don’t need more than 7 revives to do the fights and if needing more there’s daily milestones 4hr crystals and units many ways to get some it’s just 3.2.6 was the quickest way
    I don't know where you get this from. I don't presume to know what most people needed, but according to what I read on the forums, average players were in around the 40 revive mark per run.
    Also, good luck getting a significant amount of revives from the 4h crystals. Only thing you'll have plenty off is small energy refills.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

I don't know where you get this from. I don't presume to know what most people needed, but according to what I read on the forums, average players were in around the 40 revive mark per run.
    Also, good luck getting a significant amount of revives from the 4h crystals. Only thing you'll have plenty off is small energy refills.
    If anyone was averaging 40 revives per SOP fight, they were not in the target demographic for it at all. Most people used less than 10. Even so, with the current farming you can save up to 70 just from Apothecary and solo events
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Ackbar67 said:

If anyone was averaging 40 revives per SOP fight, they were not in the target demographic for it at all. Most people used less than 10. Even so, with the current farming you can save up to 70 just from Apothecary and solo events
    He’s referring to the EoP paths, combined with the Carina challenges, not individual fights.
  • Options
    Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike any chance we can get a summer of pain or gauntlet style quest in July?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Been a while since new challenge events. I want sop once more