**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unknown Error Message [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Comments

• Давайте компенсацию 5* и 4* кристаллы и все остальное
  • Kabam... This is not good. 5 days since the update n we are still waiting for the bugs to get fixed. Pls so something quickly.

I have 2 devices... Can't play on any.
    Android version 5.1.1 (lollipop)

Ingame name ABHIUNI.

Not to mention we have already missed so many rewards.

So hurry up pls.
  • Day 6. Have we been forgotten?
  • Кабам нас кинул
  • LunarPig14LunarPig14 Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Really disappointed and would like to be able to participate in the anniversary events.
  • visstilvisstil Posts: 19
    Maybe they will extend the time for all of us...
  • Every time I try to do a battle is kicks me off saying unknown error try again later its been doing it to me ever since the new update ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it twice now and it still does it
    Don't bother uninstalling and reinstalling that's not the issue. Someday we may even have a fix, for the issue which continues to persist...
  • Question is kabam fixing the issue??or just saying it.
  • Still an issue for Samsung galaxy s 3
  • mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    Shortly. ....just like in alliance base " coming soon". I just really started losing the hope to play ever in this device. No words about that missing the five star shards in arena, but man 5 or 6 days already passed, and unable to begin any fight. A lot playtime i put in this game to have strong champs, already climed my 100th in lvl 42, plus as an officer cant help my alliance in wars and quests.......so disappionting for this game.
  • Kabam should give us more compensation for this issue. But first it should be fixed today only
  • Day 7. Players are getting more goodies and talking about 5* arena while some of us have seen none of that. What will Kabam do? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba - Unknow error has occurred. Please try again later.
  • This is so dumb.
    We are unable to play while the others claim 5 star heroes
  • gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    Apparently my device was too old to run the new update. My phone was broke anyways so I bought a new one. I've been playing for a couple of days now
  • It's very disappointing !!! Still can't fight after login the game..can you fix it or not kabam ?????
  • Please kabam do it please we need progress in the game please, please.
  • Vitas666Vitas666 Posts: 23
    edited December 2017
    Кабам все получат 5* на арене,а у нас неизвестная ошибка после обновления (Lenovo A7600-H)
    I can't believe this......not hours, not a day,nearly a week passes. Some peoples are going mad to an ordinary 1hour maintenance....then what could we say? Missing so much things, including all of the 7day special arena, how could this happening? I know that some of us not playing the newest devices, but all of them meets the requirements, and works fine before this update. ( i got a 2,5 year old device, but anyway it is younger than the game ). It is time to thinking the question: can we ever get a fixture? Or game over? Spending so much time and effort to build my roaster to end like this. I just unable to buy a new divice just for the game right now.so sad.......
  • Aaaaand I got kicked out of my alliance for not being able to contribute to anything....
    We're now on 2 days without any sort of response either here or in the 16.1 crash thread. On top of that all the connection bugs I'm wondering if they just put us on the back burner until they decide to care.
  • Day 8. This thread was now pushed to the 2nd page of the forum. It is forgotten. No one can see. There is no hope.
  • It seems the developer doesn't give a damn about us.
    They said the update was coming....yes 3 days ago.
    We are doomed
  • Ребят разработчики сказали что у кого mali-400 больше играть не будет и нужно покупать новое устройство
  • They want us to spend money to buy a iPhone instead of android but they don't know if we boycott this game then their company will be in great trouble
  • Так что копите денежки на новые планшеты
  • Кабам поступил отвратительно с игроками у кого слабее устройства,не предупредили за ранее что игра не будет работать
  • Yes you add % status but you don't fix this problem... DAY 8!!!!
  • edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf How can you comment this answer from Tech Support:
    VAx2TFfdDDU.jpg
    It sais, that old processor Spreadtrum and old Mali-400 graphics no longer supported. So you need to think about an upgrading your device.

In any case this looks very and very stupid. How you test new updated on devices? I know that there are more than 10k Android devices, but at least test it on 10-20 popular versions of processors and graphics cards chould be important as beta testing. This is not an answer that players after update finds out that their device is no longer supported.

This is from Knowledge base:
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/Unsupported-Devices?retURL=/PKB/apex/KbSearch&popup=false&issue=Loading_Crashing_Issues&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&searchstring=devices&language=en_US&articletitle=Unsupported Devices
    I've seen this mark about Mali-400 a long time ago (more than 6 months ago), but never heard such problems like these. Players leaved their alliances, leaved playing just because your testing team can't do their job properly.

I know, game goes on, devices goes stronger, older devices became more older. But anyway there must be at least a warning for a month (at least) before the update that will add devices to unsupported list. It is not fair for those people who can't just change their device each month (I'm exaggerating) due to "complectly new graphics" in game.
    You are absolutely right Crushtest. If this is the problem, why doesn't they informed players ( hey your devices no more compatible for the game after 16.1 update ). Many people simply unable to by a new device just for the game day after day, they need time. Beeing a good company, it's a must, to inform such changes......