Options

Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• Options
    SupermanGodSupermanGod Posts: 51
    More than 1 month now, no update, no fix, and kabam is silent!!!
  • Options
    WreakingGuyWreakingGuy Posts: 23
    Our alliance has had to move 3 people on because this is taking so long to fix. There is only a limited amount of time you can have people not being able to participate in alliance events. They also had virtually given up playing anyway, as what is the point when the game doesn’t work.
  • Options
    HydravnsHydravns Posts: 32
    edited June 2023
    My account has been inactive for 1 almost 2 damn months now because of this..Kabam don't be blind on this bug and do something !!
  • Options
    And again a new "Hotfix" of the game that is useless for those of us having this updating bug problem! At this point i realise that kabam really don't care about this.
  • Options
    Updated to 40.0.1 actually fixed nothing of this issue like the may hotfix.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,910 Guardian
    Hydravns said:

New HotFix today is for the Visual Effects issues prevalent since June release.
    (*maybe some Latency issues too, see latest announcement at top of forums, aka during large crystal opening times. unless that was a new backend change and not part of the VFX HotFix).

Not for these “unable to download”, or “constant download when using 2022/23 champs” issues.
  • Options

Hydravns said:

New HotFix today is for the Visual Effects issues prevalent since June release.
    (*maybe some Latency issues too, see latest announcement at top of forums, aka during large crystal opening times. unless that was a new backend change and not part of the VFX HotFix).

Not for these “unable to download”, or “constant download when using 2022/23 champs” issues.
    Maybe yea but still, they fix the new bugs but the game updating forever one is there since may ! they act like they are blind about this or they just ignore it and looks like they won't fix this issue and leave players with this annoying bug as it is.
  • Options
    We've been waiting for a fix to this bug for so long meanwhile those having VFX problem at the beginning of the event got this problem fixed as soon as they started complaining about it on the forum.
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax??????
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax dont avoid this problem!
  • Options
    KnuIIKnuII Posts: 10
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra please, can any of you do something about this problem?? There are plenty of people who are not being able to play since MAY, me included
  • Options
    Kano84Kano84 Posts: 55

no solution, no answer
  • Options
    serjo1988serjo1988 Posts: 1
    Не могу играть. Постоянно выскакивает обновление и бесконечно грузит в любом стиле игры. Сюжетка, вс, арена . Да везде. Когда уже решает эту проблему
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    We still facing the issues on main quest especially on chapter 2.1 omega sentinel path exactly at the loading screen with omega sentinel

Device : Xiomi 11x
    Using 4g cellular service
  • Options
    SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Posts: 47
    Kabam Blind sloths
  • Options
    Useless honestly, 2 months and no fix? Now i know the true meaning of kabam.
  • Options
    VrnilamVrnilam Posts: 22
    Until issue is fixed, guess kabam would be silent
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,910 Guardian
    Wow, Hoff just discovered this issue that is brand new, since beginning of June.

Except this 15-PAGE Merged Thread has been going on, and as far back since beginning of prev month of May (must have been buried somewhere he hasn’t been able to see before, despite 15 pages of comments).

Thank for highlighting this apparently little reported issue.
    😀
  • Options
    blkpnthrblkpnthr Posts: 2
    I think kabam has fixed the updating issue with the latest game update, my game is not updating anymore when I interact with the new champs. Android poco here
  • Options
    blkpnthr said:

I think kabam has fixed the updating issue with the latest game update, my game is not updating anymore when I interact with the new champs. Android poco here

They didn't fix it properly, i can enter quest and arena but when entering fights, the updating screen appears, game is still unplayable for me idk for the others..
  • Options
    blkpnthrblkpnthr Posts: 2
    Hydravns said:

blkpnthr said:

They didn't fix it properly, i can enter quest and arena but when entering fights, the updating screen appears, game is still unplayable for me idk for the others..
    oh yeah lol same here. I guess the only thing kind of fixed is the champ info part etc. still unplayable
  • Options
    WombatYChWombatYCh Posts: 10
    blkpnthr said:

I don't think so.
    The updating screen just didn't appear in somewhere before like campions list . But if you enter fighting with 2021 champions such as Hercules, updating screen will show itself to you.
  • Options
    SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Posts: 47
    WombatYCh said:

blkpnthr said:

I don't think so.
    The updating screen just didn't appear in somewhere before like campions list . But if you enter fighting with 2021 champions such as Hercules, updating screen will show itself to you.
    There is something else, I started to have an update before the battle time and with new characters such as masacr and symbioid, but in other modes the characters load normally
  • Options
    Bought new phone and now can't play battlegrounds due to updating bug!!!Where is the fix?!?
  • Options
    @kabam did fix the updating bug with 2022 champions, but unfortunately we facing the same problem again with other champions, only problem i have faced so far is ms marvel and cap marvel, but i dont know what other champions still have this issue, but thank u kabam for trying to resolve this problem, hopefully this can be fully resolved soon.
  • Options
    LastscoutLastscout Posts: 10
    Good news: I can access new champs again without Updating screen.

Bad news: Now, fighting against Hawkeye in the Event Quest 1.1 is causing the Updating screen.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Thank you for working on the bug. The bug is different now. Now, I am back to zero figuring out what triggers the Updating screen.

Please address this on the forum so we can see what the problem is and how to work around it until the fix is truly done.

We deserve at least some acknowledgement. We should also get at least some of the rewards we couldn't earn from EQ and side quests because of this bug that has evolved since the beginning of May.
  • Options
    MertzyMertzy Posts: 3
    It's stuck for me when I play battlegrounds and event quest
  • Options
    WombatYChWombatYCh Posts: 10

WombatYCh said:

blkpnthr said:

I don't think so.
    There is something else, I started to have an update before the battle time and with new characters such as masacr and symbioid, but in other modes the characters load normally
    This bug become so weird now.

A champion trigger updating screen bug in some modes, such as Event Quest, but same champion will not trigger this bug in other modes like reviewing champion's information.

If a champion can be reviewed normally, that mean the data of this champion should is already in my phone. It is not necessary to update in other modes!

It is obviously that Kabam haven't removed all dead codes those leading to this bug.