**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this alliance really top.5 in war, or they just have CEO luck for two seasons?

FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 461 ★★★
I'm in a P1 alliance (second half of P1, not even trying to push to master), we met the same alliance in both last and this season, the interesting thing is, this alliance was No.3 last season, currently is No.4 this season (they changed alliance name this season). We basically gave up and didn't try to win at all because their rank is so high, but at the end of those wars, we were also pretty sure they don't belong to their position , because it always took about 10+ deaths for them to clean the map (well, they are still better than us).

We got our master title a few months ago and we know how difficult it is, that's the reason we don't want to push again, we are very comfortable in P1. We occasionally had wars with those master alliance like L.V.T, 4Loki, DSVG, SSX-1. In my impression, they always cleaned the map with 5-10 deaths, or even less. However, this alliance, they always have over 10 deaths (I searched in youtube, they had 13 deaths against DSVG this season, and 14 deaths against NewN last season), even 10+ against us (P1 alliance) and another P3 alliance this season.

The other interesting thing is, I watched a lot of master alliance video on Youtube, and I can only find DSVG, NewN and LVT had war with them in this and the last season, no other master alliance ever met them, so I guess most of the time, they had was against P1/P2/P3 alliances.

It's just unrealistically lucky for them, I'm even wondering this is because something weird happening in the war match algorithm, or they have some trick to do this? To be honest, it has no impact on us, but it's not fair to those master alliances.
Their panel

This season
This is a P3 alliance

This is DSVG and them

This is a P1 alliance

Last season (they changed name)

Comments

• Options

This has been a point of debate, how Nath is hitting podium two times in a row without ever facing a real masters ally, constantly dodging matchups. It is a point of frustration for master alliances.

I faced quite a few master alliances, almost all of them are better than NATH, I just can't believe they were No.3 last season.
  • Options
    So they are top.5 again, interesting
  • Options
    DeDe_DeDe_ Posts: 4
    To deny that we are more masterful... I find that very cheeky.
    Our wars were always such that the opponents gave up relatively quickly or left a lot of kills!
    And it was clear that we would have problems with the "big ones"! That's why in the end it didn't really matter whether we won with 5 kills or 15!
    Whoever wins only 7 out of 12 wars in the end (or 6 out of 11 this time) shouldn't be surprised not to stand on top of the champions!

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Please show the full result, these pictures can only prove you are in a good battle group, but I'm pretty sure the other two groups are not so good.
    To be constantly in top.5, you have to complete 10+ wars with about 5 deaths, or even less
    Again, I'm not saying your alliance is not good, you guys can push to master occasionally based on what I've learnt, but be top.5? Not even close.

btw, war rating: 3314 VS 2718, you just provided another picture shows that you had waaaay tooooo many mismatches than other alliances, I guess you guys are just too lucky?
    DeDe_ said:

Our wars were always such that the opponents gave up relatively quickly or left a lot of kills!
    And it was clear that we would have problems with the "big ones"! That's why in the end it didn't really matter whether we won with 5 kills or 15!
    Whoever wins only 7 out of 12 wars in the end (or 6 out of 11 this time) shouldn't be surprised not to stand on top of the champions!

• Options
    Torres00Torres00 Posts: 12
    We are in Top 20 - and nobody care about the luck of this alliance. We fight against each other and we win. The fact is one BG was bad but the other 2 was good
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

Please show the full result, these pictures can only prove you are in a good battle group, but I'm pretty sure the other two groups are not so good.
    To be constantly in top.5, you have to complete 10+ wars with about 5 deaths, or even less
    Again, I'm not saying your alliance is not good, you guys can push to master occasionally based on what I've learnt, but be top.5? Not even close.

DeDe_ said:

The complete result is different, of course. But you should read what I wrote about it. Many have simply stopped boosting and saved them.

We have simply done our homework. The other, big players, didn't....

Our group 3, for example, has always pushed directly! A total of 22 kills in 12 wars... I think that's something to be proud of 🥴

• Options
    Torres00Torres00 Posts: 12
    FunnyDude said:

btw, war rating: 3314 VS 2718, you just provided another picture shows that you had waaaay tooooo many mismatches than other alliances, I guess you guys are just too lucky?

DeDe_ said:

But whats youre problem now ? The last war we fight each other and the alliance was good ? So what ?

• Options
    We should rather be upset about the fact that there are alliances in the master area that have used bots to get advantages. Their rewards should be taken away because they have actively interfered with the course of the game. Why is this not being discussed? It is outrageous that their evaluation remains untouched.
  • Options
    Emperor1987Emperor1987 Posts: 23
    DeDe_ said:

♥️♥️♥️

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha funny guys - i like congratz

• Options
    Torres00 said:

But whats youre problem now ? The last war we fight each other and the alliance was good ? So what ?

I don't have any problem, as I said not my problem at all. I just want to say you guys are not top.5, not even close. Something is wrong either in the matching algorithm, or you know how to get so many mismatches.
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

Torres00 said:

I don't have any problem, as I said not my problem at all. I just want to say you guys are not top.5, not even close. Something is wrong either in the matching algorithm, or you know how to get so many mismatches.
    Ok, and why its now so important for you ?

What is youre wish ? The matter of fact is - The alliance win the war's - in fact ( old driver ) against you to.

Its funny dude - how many kills you have against NA ON?

• Options
    FunnyDude said:

Ok, and why its now so important for you ?

What is youre wish ? The matter of fact is - The alliance win the war's - in fact ( old driver ) against you to.

Its funny dude - how many kills you have against NA ON?

Why it is so important to ban mods and bots?
    why it is so important to not allow war piloting?
    why it is so important to fix game bugs?
    why it is so important to confirm if the war matching system is working as intended?
    why it is so important to check if someone is exploiting the matching system?

They all have the same answer, you can certainly don't care any of them, or care all of them.

All of the things what you said are performance problems by kabam .....

But you are only talk about an alliance with matchmaking luck

So what do you want exactly ?

The he get banned from Master because the alliance do his job ?

Sorry NA ON

Congratz from CHAOS / Master alliance

• Options
    edited June 2023
    I think I expressed myself very clear, Kabam should look into the algorithm and see if it's working as intended, or it has a loophole so someone can constantly exploiting it.

Even If you guys really got all the lucks all the time, it's not you fault but it's definitely an issue Kabam should look into it, because the odds of top.5 matching to P2/P3 is 1/1000000, but how many times you guys have already had this kind of war matches?

All of the things what you said are performance problems by kabam .....

But you are only talk about an alliance with matchmaking luck

So what do you want exactly ?

The he get banned from Master because the alliance do his job ?

Sorry NA ON

Congratz from CHAOS / Master alliance

• Options

DeDe_ said:

Look, nobody should blame Nath for your matchups as it's a random system. But there definitely seems to be something wrong with your matchmaking and giving you consistently lower, easier match ups. Ignoring the amount of times you die, even the war rating difference should tell you that you're getting easy matches.

And while nobody should blame you for your matchups, as you can't control that, you can control how you react to it and act about it. Making excuses and saying you deserve to be top 3 isn't going to win you many friends

You guys are probably a very good alliance, and could make masters with a good run and a proper matchmaking system, but I don't think you're a top 3 alliance (I say that knowing that I'm not in a top 3 alliance either). Don't you guys want to properly challenge yourself and figure out how strong you actually are? I know i would if i were in your position

You are in the Calculator chat ?

Then you see that NA ON never say we are a Master Alliance - they say we want to play against bigger alliances and know that we are a good P1 Allaince . We are in this chat - i read it by myself
  • Options
    But i am out now - wish you a nice day
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

DeDe_ said:

Look, nobody should blame Nath for your matchups as it's a random system. But there definitely seems to be something wrong with your matchmaking and giving you consistently lower, easier match ups. Ignoring the amount of times you die, even the war rating difference should tell you that you're getting easy matches.

And while nobody should blame you for your matchups, as you can't control that, you can control how you react to it and act about it. Making excuses and saying you deserve to be top 3 isn't going to win you many friends

You guys are probably a very good alliance, and could make masters with a good run and a proper matchmaking system, but I don't think you're a top 3 alliance (I say that knowing that I'm not in a top 3 alliance either). Don't you guys want to properly challenge yourself and figure out how strong you actually are? I know i would if i were in your position

You are in the Calculator chat ?

Then you see that NA ON never say we are a Master Alliance - they say we want to play against bigger alliances and know that we are a good P1 Allaince . We are in this chat - i read it by myself
    I have friends in the calc chat and they say the same as you. Until now i have always heard that Nath are pretty honest about where they are.

I was responding to Dede saying “To deny that we are more masterful... I find that very cheeky.” and “Whoever wins only 7 out of 12 wars in the end (or 6 out of 11 this time) shouldn't be surprised not to stand on top of the champions!”

If I’ve misunderstood what they were saying then I apologise, but I read it as them saying they deserved to end where they did.
  • Options
    Need not to apologize for that - i understand the frustration . I am only here because i dont like this Thread . Wish you a nice day buddy
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Nobody likes this thread, I understand you guys like your position but you need to think about other alliances, master is supposed to have war against masters or high-end P1, when an alliance's war rating is 200-400 points lower than yours, they will lose for nothing: their war rating will almost be the same, the next war wouldn't be any easier for them.

If you were on the other side of the war, will you enjoy this issue?

You see it as luck, I see it as a bug.

Need not to apologize for that - i understand the frustration . I am only here because i dont like this Thread . Wish you a nice day buddy

• Options

To be honest, this is not about if you like it or not, it's about if it's fair to other players or not.
  • Options
    Interesting, they are No.4 again, afaik, they were beaten badly by 4loki in war.1.
    what's the magic?