**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam Store Vs Apple/Google Store

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Apparently Kabam is trying to bypass Apple and Google Stores by implementing their own Store.

My question is: will we see the same quality of offer on Apple/Google Store like those

Comments

• Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    I doubt it. It's completely legal now by Apple's and Google's policies as the verdict said in their lawsuit against Epic Games. From what I know, they used to take a slice of 30% which severely hampered Kabam's revenue. They'll most likely want to incentivize as many people to buy through their website so most of the actual revenue goes to them. I've already tried a small purchase out of curiosity and can say it works flawlessly.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

The question is whether you want apple/google collecting your data or this xsolla company.

That’s another parameter to take into consideration
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    apple/google already have it.
    xsolla is just another one to add to the list.
    obviously you want as little as possible to have your info,
    but at the same time,
    if you are the sort of person who buys much online it is likely your data is already out there soo much with so many people it does not matter much.

from what i can tell XSOLLA is a reputable US based company so have to operate under US law.
    atleast they are not chinese owned or similar
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    edited June 2023
    I wonder if it will impact any differently in self gifting event.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Maat1985 said:

apple/google already have it.
    xsolla is just another one to add to the list.
    obviously you want as little as possible to have your info,
    but at the same time,
    if you are the sort of person who buys much online it is likely your data is already out there soo much with so many people it does not matter much.

from what i can tell XSOLLA is a reputable US based company so have to operate under US law.
    atleast they are not chinese owned or similar

Hadn't heard of them before but they seem to be a payment processor for twitch too.
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/purchase-support-faq?language=en_US
    I will wait for an official announcement/ acknowledgement from Kabam though.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where is the announcement for this
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    I don’t know any details of this. I would assume then that purchases through this kabam store site would obviously bypass the in-game store?

I mean. Not for nothing but there’s no real incentive there. At least on my end. Those listed prices look the same as in the in-game prices. Unless there’s some sort of bonus I dont believe most users will care. It’s more convenient to make the purchase in-app.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

The question is whether you want apple/google collecting your data or this xsolla company.

That’s another parameter to take into consideration
    An important one.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

I don’t know any details of this. I would assume then that purchases through this kabam store site would obviously bypass the in-game store?

I mean. Not for nothing but there’s no real incentive there. At least on my end. Those listed prices look the same as in the in-game prices. Unless there’s some sort of bonus I dont believe most users will care. It’s more convenient to make the purchase in-app.

The in-game purchases are better on the web store than in-game. That's all the incentive most people need. I can confirm I tested it with a daily special and it's flawless.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★

There is plenty of incentive, the offers are better and you receive more for your money.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Looks like each of the unit bundles offer around 10% more units and the Paragon daily offer has a Paragon crystal added. So there’s incentive.
  • Options

Where is the announcement for this

announcement will be made today
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★

Looks like each of the unit bundles offer around 10% more units and the Paragon daily offer has a Paragon crystal added. So there’s incentive.
    Check the website again. There is only grandmaster deal under daily atm lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

I bought the Paragon daily from the webstore. It's more than just those changes.
    Webstore- Mythic Nexus selector. T6CC selector, Paragon crystal, Paragon stamp.

Unit Store- Class Mythic Nexus and T6CC for the day of the week, 2 t6 ISO selectors, Paragon Stamp, 1000 6* Shards T6B and T3A shards.

Quite the difference.
  • Options

Check the website again. There is only grandmaster deal under daily atm lol
    You have to log in with your forum account to see all the deals....
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

I bought the Paragon daily from the webstore. It's more than just those changes.

Unit Store- Class Mythic Nexus and T6CC for the day of the week, 2 t6 ISO selectors, Paragon Stamp, 1000 6* Shards T6B and T3A shards.

Quite the difference.
    They traded out the 6* shards and rank up materials? Well then that one definitely has less incentive.
    Edit: looks like they pushed all of that down to the TB offer. Interesting that they would make the Paragon daily worse but the others are better.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 822 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

Quite the difference.
    They traded out the 6* shards and rank up materials? Well then that one definitely has less incentive.
    Edit: looks like they pushed all of that down to the TB offer. Interesting that they would make the Paragon daily worse but the others are better.
    Agreed. The ISO was a big reason to buy the Paragon Daily special. Well until the ISO event recently.

Edit: Actually they took out the ISO in the TB offer too... Think I prefer the in game offers.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

Quite the difference.
    The unit store deal is still available. So I guess it's just a matter of what you want to target.

Webstore allows you to target a class daily where unit store doesn't you have to wait a week or buy on Sunday.

A Paragon crystal is basically a $10 purchase for units if you're looking at just 1. The deals definitely have pros and cons.
  • Options

Quite the difference.
    They want people to double dip it seems - which you can. Paragon daily is still in-game after you buy on the website.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 822 ★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Cool update, butttt when are they actually fixing the game? Try playing on my iPad and you’ll know exactly what I mean.
    Looks more like a fire sale before this game implodes tbh

When is the last time you factory reset your ipad or completely reinstalled the game? No issues on my end on multiple iOS devices.