**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can’t we always have 30min energy in AQ?

I know this only happens when kabam mess up or with some appreciation week, but 30min energy is amazing!

We can finish early and have the rest of the day to grind something else or doing thing IRL.

It don’t even had to be 30min, I think 45min would already be so much better.

I know the game wants us to keep playing and want to feed of our souls, but with less time spend playing AQ we could left our souls on differents parts of the game :P

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Because it screws other timezones like me in Australia. How dare you suggest they take away a 5am start and if I'm needed to finish I have to be up at 445 am to give me a chance to help. Very inconsiderate to even suggest this to kabam. Considering they said the hr timer was for other timezones such as mine to make it fair.
  • map 5 is fine with 1 hour timer , map 6 should be on 30 or 45 min timer
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    It would kill alot of our EU reliance.

I like these guys. I dont want to replace them
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Hello everybody

Could someone explain in details how someone is disadvantaged with a 30-minute timer?

Sorry but even if you are in Australia, it seems to help you, especially if you are in an international alliance.
    To start as soon as possible or later, you can finish the AQ because you'll have largely enough moves. Without waiting 1 hour.
    Because the most important is to be able to finish, no matter if it's just on time or with 6 hours left. The rewards are the same and mives are reset to 3 at the next AQ.
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    Hello everybody

Could someone explain in details how someone is disadvantaged with a 30-minute timer?

Sorry but even if you are in Australia, it seems to help you, especially if you are in an international alliance.
    To start as soon as possible or later, you can finish the AQ because you'll have largely enough moves. Without waiting 1 hour.
    Because the most important is to be able to finish, no matter if it's just on time or with 6 hours left. The rewards are the same and mives are reset to 3 at the next AQ.

Simple,

I have multiple members that go to sleep 2-5 hours after AQ starts. When they are awake, the North American side of things are asleep. Then, when NA wakes up, Australia sleeps.

We've built our times, and nodes, based around these times.

Having a 30 minute timer would eliminate, and alienate, the diversity. Why would I want to wait until day #2, if I could get equally talented people to complete things on day #1? Why would I want to create a ripple in the alliance of those who want to be done quicker, and those who want to keep the existing members.

If you have times based on 1-hour timer, it won't change to have a 30-minute timer. You are still on time. But it gives more flexibility. To reduce the timer is even a chance to make reliable the diversity.

Why to keep diversity in team?
    My answer will certainly sound strange for some players: simply because you play with kind of friends. To enjoy discussing and sharing with them even on other things than the game.
    In my alliance I have almost 50% of long time teammates (more than 1 year). I'm in France and I don't care if some of them could be in Canada or in others foreign countries. We are a team. And the most important is to finish, not to finish within the first 8 hours. Nobody in my team put pressure because AQ5 is not finished with 12 hours left. We respect each others and know we all have a life outside of the game.
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    If you have times based on 1-hour timer, it won't change to have a 30-minute timer. You are still on time. But it gives more flexibility. To reduce the timer is even a chance to make reliable the diversity.

Why to keep diversity in team?
    My answer will certainly sound strange for some players: simply because you play with kind of friends. To enjoy discussing and sharing with them even on other things than the game.
    In my alliance I have almost 50% of long time teammates (more than 1 year). I'm in France and I don't care if some of them could be in Canada or in others foreign countries. We are a team. And the most important is to finish, not to finish within the first 8 hours. Nobody in my team put pressure because AQ5 is not finished with 12 hours left. We respect each others and know we all have a life outside of the game.

Glad it will work for your team. Would not with mine. Appreciate your leadership and trying to set the tone, but we have actively had this discussion within our alliance and it would certainly cause a rift. Not everyone sees it the same way you do.
    I didn't mention it but you're right, I'm the leader since the creation of the alliance in february 2015.
    I always took care to not have any mercenary in my alliance and maintain a team spirit instead of contest above everything.
    I don't believe it's a cultural matter. Simply a question of guidelines and courage to keep them despite of different events.

It's sad for you to have such relationships in your team, but most teams and players prefers 30-minute timer.
    It's sad for us, Kabam prefer to listen to minority.
    At least it's a positive point in case of incident during AQ...
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    30 min timers forever