Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• Kano84Kano84 Member Posts: 55

no solution, no answer
  • serjo1988serjo1988 Member Posts: 1
    Не могу играть. Постоянно выскакивает обновление и бесконечно грузит в любом стиле игры. Сюжетка, вс, арена . Да везде. Когда уже решает эту проблему
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Member Posts: 145
    We still facing the issues on main quest especially on chapter 2.1 omega sentinel path exactly at the loading screen with omega sentinel

Device : Xiomi 11x
    Using 4g cellular service
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    Kabam Blind sloths
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    Useless honestly, 2 months and no fix? Now i know the true meaning of kabam.
  • VrnilamVrnilam Member Posts: 22
    Until issue is fixed, guess kabam would be silent
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Wow, Hoff just discovered this issue that is brand new, since beginning of June.

Except this 15-PAGE Merged Thread has been going on, and as far back since beginning of prev month of May (must have been buried somewhere he hasn’t been able to see before, despite 15 pages of comments).

Thank for highlighting this apparently little reported issue.
    😀
  • blkpnthrblkpnthr Member Posts: 2
    I think kabam has fixed the updating issue with the latest game update, my game is not updating anymore when I interact with the new champs. Android poco here
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    blkpnthr said:

I think kabam has fixed the updating issue with the latest game update, my game is not updating anymore when I interact with the new champs. Android poco here

They didn't fix it properly, i can enter quest and arena but when entering fights, the updating screen appears, game is still unplayable for me idk for the others..
  • blkpnthrblkpnthr Member Posts: 2
    Hydravns said:

blkpnthr said:

They didn't fix it properly, i can enter quest and arena but when entering fights, the updating screen appears, game is still unplayable for me idk for the others..
    oh yeah lol same here. I guess the only thing kind of fixed is the champ info part etc. still unplayable
  • WombatYChWombatYCh Member Posts: 10
    blkpnthr said:

I don't think so.
    The updating screen just didn't appear in somewhere before like campions list . But if you enter fighting with 2021 champions such as Hercules, updating screen will show itself to you.
  • SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    WombatYCh said:

blkpnthr said:

I don't think so.
    The updating screen just didn't appear in somewhere before like campions list . But if you enter fighting with 2021 champions such as Hercules, updating screen will show itself to you.
    There is something else, I started to have an update before the battle time and with new characters such as masacr and symbioid, but in other modes the characters load normally
  • Lil_Xenon008Lil_Xenon008 Member Posts: 1
    Bought new phone and now can't play battlegrounds due to updating bug!!!Where is the fix?!?
    @kabam did fix the updating bug with 2022 champions, but unfortunately we facing the same problem again with other champions, only problem i have faced so far is ms marvel and cap marvel, but i dont know what other champions still have this issue, but thank u kabam for trying to resolve this problem, hopefully this can be fully resolved soon.
  • LastscoutLastscout Member Posts: 10
    Good news: I can access new champs again without Updating screen.

Bad news: Now, fighting against Hawkeye in the Event Quest 1.1 is causing the Updating screen.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Thank you for working on the bug. The bug is different now. Now, I am back to zero figuring out what triggers the Updating screen.

Please address this on the forum so we can see what the problem is and how to work around it until the fix is truly done.

We deserve at least some acknowledgement. We should also get at least some of the rewards we couldn't earn from EQ and side quests because of this bug that has evolved since the beginning of May.
  • MertzyMertzy Member Posts: 3
    It's stuck for me when I play battlegrounds and event quest

WombatYCh said:

blkpnthr said:

I don't think so.
    There is something else, I started to have an update before the battle time and with new characters such as masacr and symbioid, but in other modes the characters load normally
    This bug become so weird now.

A champion trigger updating screen bug in some modes, such as Event Quest, but same champion will not trigger this bug in other modes like reviewing champion's information.

If a champion can be reviewed normally, that mean the data of this champion should is already in my phone. It is not necessary to update in other modes!

It is obviously that Kabam haven't removed all dead codes those leading to this bug.
    Bug now triggers on every path of EQ, so I cannot complete even the first quest. On Kingpin, Thor (Ragnarok), and Hawkeye, the updating screen starts as soon as the fight information is visible.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    I understand that bugs are like whack-a-mole, and you have to fix the bugs that affect the most players first. Please at least acknowledge this bug and let us know you hear us. This started at the beginning of May, and I have not been able to complete any of the EQ or Side Quests as designed since then. The game is not fun when I expect it to freeze seemingly randomly.
    WE DESERVE AT LEAST AN ANSWER, EVEN IF IT IS "SOD OFF AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.".
    I think maybe I've figured out what leading to this problem this month.
    Kabam maybe has NOT packed ALL fighting backgrounds' or ALLmaps' data into the released Android update package on Google Play! WHAT'S SO RIDICULOUS! Android players need to download those lacking data of backgrounds or maps in the middle of game. Just like what they've done in past two month, they didn't packed all champions' data into update packages.

Great job!!!

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Battlegrounds are bugged also: team selection completed, and Updating screen happened during first fight load screen between BWDO and Silver Surfer.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • DimphozaDimphoza Member Posts: 2
    Problems are anew. Updating bug on all Champs now. I can now update 2022 champs but unfortunately I can't play in any mode, including AQ. @Kabam Miike
  • RxinFlikzRxinFlikz Member Posts: 1
    When i go in a side quest it says updating and stays on the loading screen forever. Have had to miss many good side quests and cant do battle grounds aswell
    This bug extended to when I used a rift ticket, and now I have wasted the opportunity to earn a 6* generic awakening gem. PLEASE LET US KNOW YOU HEAR US! THIS IS WRONG TO BE SILENT FOR 2 AND A HALF MONTHS ON A BUG THAT MAKES THE GAME BASICALLY UNPLAYABLE FOR SO MANY PEOPLE! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    Just to add, this started to happen to me today after resetting my phone to factory data
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    With today's update game randomly are downloading 2mb data.
    Is this bug fixed now with thr new update?
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Is this bug fixed now with thr new update?

No! I didn't had this bug but now I do with new update. Reinstalling game didn't worked.
  • BonoqBonoq Member Posts: 12
    Started again
    Oky im done waiting @kabam. Honestly this is going onto the 4th month now in a row and this issue for players has not yet been resolved. Ive lost so much these past three months, no aq, no aw, no battlegrounds, no eq ect... Im tierd of waiting and hoping the next month u guys would found the problem and fixed it. Each month we ask and no reply. No feedback on as to when it will be resolved. I feel really sorry for all the players suffering the this issue who have spent time and money on this game all for nothing. And again ill say"now i know the true meaning of kabam".