Options

Addressing Latency: One Step at a Time.

Greetings Summoners,

Over the past months, our team has been working to investigate and remedy the latency issues that have been present in the Contest and we want to announce that last night, we pushed out some potential fixes that we hope address some of these server latency issues.

Server latency issues were most prevalent last month when 7-Star Champion and Paragon Crystals were released, with extended delays when opening multiple crystals for most Summoners and some even disconnecting.

While it may be difficult to see an improvement in loading times when opening crystals, we ask that if you notice a difference in the time it takes to open multiple crystals, please let us know. We will be monitoring on our end, but first-hand experience from players will be beneficial in knowing if our fix impacts the issue.

This is not just one issue but many issues under one umbrella, each with different causes but similar outcomes and symptoms on the player's side. Resolving Latency issues, in general will be a multi-step process, and it will take some time and multiple fixes before we can resolve these issues altogether.

Please be aware that there may be days when many Summoners are opening Crystals (such as new champion release days, like Dani Moonstar on June 15th) where we expect more latency than others. Still, we are working to resolve this umbrella issue as soon as possible and latency in other areas of the game.

Please note: While we continue to work to address issues in other areas of the game, Server Latency does not affect most areas of gameplay, and all game issues should be reported as bugs individually.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    Very cool. Thank you.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★
    I really hope that opening bug is fixed

Opened 10 and Game dropped unknown error, Lost 10 Crystals for that

And, Kabam people, with arena cheaters unban today, your team Will look for future arena cheaters?
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 86
    edited June 2023
    What about this I can't join my beta testing it shows every time your disconnected from beta testing
  • Options
    CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 65
    edited June 2023
    It's gotten worse and is effecting battle grounds please your fix servers
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Be patient everyone, they said One step at a time in the title..
    They don't said how many steps there are or how many time it will take to make each step !
    just remember that input issue are here for more than two years now and server lags too. two big steps ...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,065 ★★★★★

And, Kabam people, with arena cheaters unban today, your team Will look for future arena cheaters?

At least you still got the contents of the crystals
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Sadat08 said:

WHAT? This is what you guys are worried about?.?.?. What about the INPUT ISSUES the game has been have for the last few years?!?!? People that have been play this game from day one don’t care about latency on opening multiple crystals! FIX the INPUT ISSUES! That’s the real issue. Crystal opening this is a joke!

Multiple issues can co-exist at the same time you know.
    Multiple issues all need fixing.
    One issue can relate to another.
    Just because they look at one issue does not mean they are ignoring another.
  • Options
    Sadat08Sadat08 Posts: 72
    Maat1985 said:

Sadat08 said:

WHAT? This is what you guys are worried about?.?.?. What about the INPUT ISSUES the game has been have for the last few years?!?!? People that have been play this game from day one don’t care about latency on opening multiple crystals! FIX the INPUT ISSUES! That’s the real issue. Crystal opening this is a joke!

The issues I’m talking about have been going on for years! And they worried about crystal. LMAO this is a joke! Game play is way more important than crystal openings!
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Sadat08 said:

Maat1985 said:

Sadat08 said:

The issues I’m talking about have been going on for years! And they worried about crystal. LMAO this is a joke! Game play is way more important than crystal openings!
    Nobody is arguing the issues that have been going on for ages.
    Heck we all deal with them. And they suck big time.
    But i think both the devs and the players are worried about all issues.
    Its not an either or.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Any comment on mastery loadout please.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

At least you still got the contents of the crystals
    Ehh, nope, only got 4 crystals because checked Alliance Feedback.

rest of them showed unknown error when opened.
  • Options
    ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12

How to fix this?