**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill awakening

Looking to rank up a skill champ for act 8 and other quests. I have 3 champs I’m looking to use my gem and 125 sig stones on. Who do you recommend?
1. Black Cat
2. Aegon
3. Shang Chi

Comments

• Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Shang chi
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Aegon is a cheat code for bahumut. I know he doesn't get much love right now without a lot of new long game content, but he made that fight super fun.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,429 ★★★★★
    Shang needs it
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Aegon is a cheat code for bahumut. I know he doesn't get much love right now without a lot of new long game content, but he made that fight super fun.

I tried Bahamet with both and I have to say Shang chi was a lot more effective and without having to worry about ramping up on the path.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I tried Bahamet with both and I have to say Shang chi was a lot more effective and without having to worry about ramping up on the path.
    To each their own.

The fight required nothing special with Aegon to build the charges. They just kept coming automatically.

Ramp is very minimal. A 100 combo is perfect, but even just 50 works to build the charges quickly. All you need is tenacity. With 50 you get the unstoppable
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    I have a r4 sig 150 Aegon and he's still very good for story content. Just need to have 100 combo and he's gold. Shangchi is very good too but Im not sure he needs awakening. I dont play BC to give insight about her. Anyway, AGs are accessible now so don't sweat too much on whom to use on