**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The last 48 hours have not been our best - AW Rewards Tier Bump

Comments

• Options
    OshEbAICSOshEbAICS Posts: 21
    Dakhaged said:

Kabam NEEDS to call off the season now. The game is still glitched. The game says we are tier 6 but we are playing in a tier 5 match. Attacker bans and all. Kabam says in an email that this is normal. Playing a gold 3 against a gold 2 is normal. But being in one tier and then playing in another that is a different map and different set of opponents. Kabam has called seasons off for smaller issues than they are having now. This is so disrespectful to their loyal players. Get it right or dont do it at all.

It is not fair that one scale is used to make the matchmaking and another to give the prizes, this is a mistake from day one, it allows weak alliances to have good prizes by having easier wars.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,802 Guardian
    Yash24 said:

My alliance leader has kicked us because of his anger issues..he did not recieved aw season rewards..because of that he literally kicked us..now how will I get the season rewards..Kabam developers are just ruining the game

He did not receive AW season rewards,,, because they haven’t been sent out yet ?
    Or he failed to do the required minimum, so knows he won’t be getting them anyways ?

Agree with other reply'er, submit a Support Request. They may (or may not) decide to still give you your season rewards.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    kboxkbox Posts: 2
    Yash24 said:

My alliance leader has kicked us because of his anger issues..he did not recieved aw season rewards..because of that he literally kicked us..now how will I get the season rewards..Kabam developers are just ruining the game

It's a stretch to blame Kabam for the actions of your alliance leader.

One of the things I've really come to love about the game is it's ability to show the character of the people who play it. It was disrespectful and shortsighted of your alliance leader to kick players because he was upset. However, this is the risk of not researching and interacting with your team on a personal level.

I've had my alliance for 3 years and I've always respected everyone who's been a part of the team. And I know that there are countless others who are the same.

I'm sorry you don't get to have the rewards from alliance war but there will be more and there are plenty of rewards available through the other game modes.

Find a new team and play on!👊
  • Options
    kboxkbox Posts: 2

I love how Kabam acknowledges “the last 48 hours” haven’t been their best. However, I can’t go through one line in the side quest without dropped inputs or a missed parry. It’s hilarious that Kabam only acknowledges when it affects war and not the game in total. We have been telling Kabam for what? A year now? That the game is broken and all we hear is “nope, it’s a visual issue”, “what phone were you using? What content were you in? Who were you using and who were you going up against?” Or “do you not have video of the issue?” At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Kabam wanted to know where we were in conjunction with statcom satellites. Why don’t Kabam just come out and say what we already know, “we aren’t going to fix the main issues because they keep you spending and that’s the main goal of the CEO Seungwon Lee.” This is why I don’t spend in the game anymore. Issue upon issues and no sense of urgency to address the actual issues

Hey Duke,

Not sure why you're having issues on the side quest. Me and my alliance have already completed it on TB with zero issues. Was pretty fun actually.

Its easy for people to complain. They think everything is a cinch to fix, like flipping a switch, but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

Imagine working on the engine of your car while it's running, also imagine the thousands upon thousands of code lines that have to be updated, modified and tested in order to keep adding new features, content, and champs to the game and simultaneously ensure that every mode is running smoothly in each server in each location across continents.

Kabam has created something that thousands of people enjoy daily even with its bumps and hiccups. I'm a happy camper and I've lived watching the progression of the game throughout its lifecycle.

When I keep seeing posts like yours I can't help but think that you're an unhappy person and akin to a leaking faucet with your constant complaining.

And on another note, I don't know if you own or operate a business, but I do, and I can say that the show must go on. Kabam has a family of workers and staff that they're responsible for and as a business they operate in a constant changing environment and when you're a bigger business like theirs, there are countless things that bear pressure upon them. I personally hope for their long term growth and success and I hope that whatever challenges they might face, they do it with the ferocity of a thousand Hulks😁😁😁
  • Options
    Yash24Yash24 Posts: 8
    kbox said:

Yash24 said:

It's a stretch to blame Kabam for the actions of your alliance leader.

One of the things I've really come to love about the game is it's ability to show the character of the people who play it. It was disrespectful and shortsighted of your alliance leader to kick players because he was upset. However, this is the risk of not researching and interacting with your team on a personal level.

I've had my alliance for 3 years and I've always respected everyone who's been a part of the team. And I know that there are countless others who are the same.

I'm sorry you don't get to have the rewards from alliance war but there will be more and there are plenty of rewards available through the other game modes.

Find a new team and play on!👊
    Now what about my 1 month wasting my time in that alliance..Its kabam fault for not giving season rewards at time..they should give rewards to them who have been kicked out from alliance..If they had given rewards at time..alliance leader won't had kicked us from his ally
  • Options
    Godz_punis3rGodz_punis3r Posts: 8
    Getting into nerves
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 418 ★★★★
    “Fault” is a slippery slope. While it may not be kabams fault that an over zealous alliance leader kicked a bunch of members, Kabam does make the rule that you need to be in the alliance when rewards are distributed.

Seems to me that the easy answer is rewards are sent out to whomever was in the alliance when the season ended. Not sure why that’s such a problem for them.
  • Options
    aromat123aromat123 Posts: 8
    so does why does anyone think its dropping?
  • Options
    Junior_CRJunior_CR Posts: 3
    We are about 13 days after your post, how many days left to receive our AW season rewards? Does kabam have an estimated date?
  • Options

When do we gona get rewards @Kabam Miike respond and say some thing it’s been too long waiting

they have said 1 week.... it hasnt been a week yet.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    I think it's supposed to be Wednesday or Thursday that the results will drop.
  • Options
    Mr_Lord19 said:

It's been 5 freaking days since the season is over, when we will be getting our rewards? It is making me delete the game tbh, my in-game name is MR.LORD and pls send the rewards ASAP!

Bro probably always taking things to the extremes in life if this gonna make him delete his game
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
    We are tired of waiting , send rewards today ffs
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 423 ★★
    edited June 2023

Is the season reward tab supposed to look like this?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Junior_CR said:

We are about 13 days after your post, how many days left to receive our AW season rewards? Does kabam have an estimated date?

That timeline is completely irrelevant. Their post said one week delay for rewards. One week delay means one week after they would normally come, which is usually 6-8 hours after the season concludes. Their communication taking place 13 days ago doesn’t matter because the timeline of one week delay still hasn’t expired.
  • Options
    GooshGoosh Posts: 14
    Zero problem rolling out new offers. Priorities I guess.
  • Options
    Bhavya29Bhavya29 Posts: 11
    So when exactly we are getting rewards
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Goosh said:

Zero problem rolling out new offers. Priorities I guess.

They don’t have to go into every single individual alliance to manually send out offers.