The last 48 hours have not been our best - AW Rewards Tier Bump

1235»

Comments

• aninhavaninhav Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike supposedly we ended up at platinum 1, after the docks and removal of AW 9, we still received P1 awards, we would like to see the ranking updated with the positions. Can't they even provide us with that?
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,943 Guardian
    aninhav said:

@Kabam Miike supposedly we ended up at platinum 1, after the docks and removal of AW 9, we still received P1 awards, we would like to see the ranking updated with the positions. Can't they even provide us with that?

Alliance name?

aninhav said:

Alliance name?
    TUGA®
  • GabrielSunGabrielSun Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem, my alliance was supposed to get platinum 4 rewards and we all still get gold 1 rewards.
    The alliance name is Evolution Marvel [E.M..]
  • RealpgRealpg Member Posts: 41
    Have there been any statements on the rewarding of lower level rewards? I've search the forum and see nothing from kabaam
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit You are to be congratulated, unable to correctly rank season 42, premium cheaters and the rich and the honest are harmed. In contrast, we did not receive any information about the true classification.

But we know what happened, you removed points per dock from AF and AVT alliances and did not remove their points from AW 9.

The more I think, the more I'm sure of such incompetence you have.

I'll accept that they won't fix the bounties and move on.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,943 Guardian
    Those on the lower end, you might be p4 , with AW9 counted, and might not be so, after those points were removed.
  • Kobeballer_23Kobeballer_23 Member Posts: 3
    Can somebody help me please because I still did not get my season rewards can you guys please look into this please and thank you
  • PenzitoPenzito Member Posts: 71
    Will we get to see final leaderboard results? My alliance was sure of G1 finish - plat 4 rewards, but only ended up with G1. It would be nice to see how close it was.