New progression title confirmed???

HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 234 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/338027/battlegrounds-store-update-coming-june-22nd#latest

So, as we can see, there is Paragon+ in the table. Does it mean we will get a new title soon? That can probably happen somewhere on 8.3 release. I also see requirements smth like “you should complete 8.3.6 and have at least 5 champs 7* r2 or 6* r5”

Comments

• spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    The soonest progression title would be 8.4 completion imo.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    Its way too soon and paragon isn't finished yet. There are also no realistic requirements to be set up
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    Of course there will be more progression titles. As long as the game goes on and adds higher rarities beyond 7*, 8* etc, there will be higher progression titles. Would be nice if they ever released one more fully realized though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    Since the introduction of Uncollected it's been an average of about 20 months between new progression titles. That would put us to about Dec or Jan for the next one if this cadence continues.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    The next progression title should be something that encompasses qualities of the sheer willpower of the Summoner's spirit.

Something like "Galactic Harbinger" or "Strongest Mortal" etc
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/338027/battlegrounds-store-update-coming-june-22nd#latest

So, as we can see, there is Paragon+ in the table. Does it mean we will get a new title soon? That can probably happen somewhere on 8.3 release. I also see requirements smth like “you should complete 8.3.6 and have at least 5 champs 7* r2 or 6* r5”

I think they just put + on everything that isn't ALL. Wouldn't read anything in that.