**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Season 42 Rewards

Where is rewards for aw. i know, it’s gonna make some time to level up rewards for everyone, but guys, it’s third day gone

Comments

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    I think they send it together with the compensation rewards. They mentioned they will need about a week
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    They said approximately a week….so I’d assume sometime early to mid next week tbh. But it would be nice if they came sooner like this weekend rather than later :)
  • Options
    VadimDudeVadimDude Posts: 4

I think they send it together with the compensation rewards. They mentioned they will need about a week

Josh51700 said:

They said approximately a week….so I’d assume sometime early to mid next week tbh. But it would be nice if they came sooner like this weekend rather than later :)

Ok, thx guys
  • Options

Wait there’s compensation rewards too??

• Options

Josh51700 said:

Probably referring to the tier bump, which isn’t a separate thing anyway. The rewards are being bumped as compensation, so not sure why they’re even bringing compensation up.
    Ok thats what I had thought so I was confused for a sec LOL would have been cool to have extra compensation on top of the reward tier boost but imo wars weren’t that messed up to need anything extra but obviously free stuff is always cool. Now BGs, there definitely should be compensation for that again. That mode is always broken
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 206 ★★
    Unpopular opinion I'd rather just have my original rank rewards instead of waiting. Gold2 to gold1 isn't a huge bonus. Waiting on these to join a new alliance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Josh51700 said:

Probably referring to the tier bump, which isn’t a separate thing anyway. The rewards are being bumped as compensation, so not sure why they’re even bringing compensation up.
    Nah, Jax mentioned sending out a package of consumables to players since we lost points on a war after it started and some people spent potions/boosts on it.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

Unpopular opinion I'd rather just have my original rank rewards instead of waiting. Gold2 to gold1 isn't a huge bonus. Waiting on these to join a new alliance.

What’s the rush? It’s too late to join a new alliance for BG season rewards and next AW season is a month+ off.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 206 ★★

What’s the rush? It’s too late to join a new alliance for BG season rewards and next AW season is a month+ off.
    My current alliance only scored 300k something with me scoring 215k+of that. So I'm not worried bout bg season rewards. Not sure how long my spots going to be held at the alliance I'm trying to get into
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    I got a feeling both rewards (AW+BG) will be out on the same day.
  • Options
    Valentin44Valentin44 Posts: 8

That may be the case, but my alliance is currently ranked at gold 1, so the bump up to Plat. 4 is a big enough difference. Only reason I wish rewards came out sooner is to kick some people and fill in new spots
  • Options

Josh51700 said:

Nah, Jax mentioned sending out a package of consumables to players since we lost points on a war after it started and some people spent potions/boosts on it.
    That would be awesome..thank you
  • Options

That may be the case, but my alliance is currently ranked at gold 1, so the bump up to Plat. 4 is a big enough difference. Only reason I wish rewards came out sooner is to kick some people and fill in new spots
    I'm with you on that mate .. just need to make room for new recruits..
  • Options
    When do we get we get season rewards it should It been out by now right I didn't get my rewards can somebody help please and thanks
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

When do we get we get season rewards it should It been out by now right I didn't get my rewards can somebody help please and thanks

just received mine. pretty sure yours are on their way ☺️
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    monomugg said:

just received mine. pretty sure yours are on their way ☺️
    Is that G1 or G2 rewards?
  • Options
    kobeballer24kobeballer24 Posts: 8
    edited June 2023
    I still didn't get my rewards