**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season 42 Rewards

What’s going on with the season 42 rewards?

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    They said it would take about a weeks delay to get out rewards since everyone is getting the rewards for the tier above their current one. Expect rewards this week
  • Options
    JayhixJayhix Posts: 2
    Thanks Axew
  • Options
    Kobeballer_23Kobeballer_23 Posts: 3
    Can someone help me please because I did not season rewards yet please and thanks
  • Options
    Can somebody please help me out because I still didn't get my season rewards
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★

Can somebody please help me out because I still didn't get my season rewards

nobody on the forum can help you. you need to click the gear icon in the top left corner in the game and click Support down near the bottom. Also, did you participate in 4 wars this season?
  • Options
    Yes I did, that why I been asking when we are getting our season rewards
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    most people have already received them. I'm sure support is being bombarded with requests related to that and you'll just havwle to wait for a response from them
  • Options
    Kobeballer_23Kobeballer_23 Posts: 3
    Can someone please help me out because I still didn't get my season rewards please and thanks
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I would advise creating a ticket with support if you haven’t received them yet.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

Can someone please help me out because I still didn't get my season rewards please and thanks

@kobeballer24 @Kobeballer_23

Why’d you make a second account just to post the same thing repeatedly? It is against forum rules to have multiple accounts.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian

Why’d you make a second account just to post the same thing repeatedly? It is against forum rules to have multiple accounts.
    And the “24” one certainly covered many different threads about this too.

Don’t know “how many” wars they did (they just said they did 4, don’t know if they meant MORE that 4 or not).
    If was only 4, and one of those 4 was the war #9 that ended up not counting, maybe it had to be 4 OTHER wars (wars that DID count toward the season, not the one that was tossed out) ?
    Or could be a variety of other reasons. Didn’t stay will alliance all the way thru when rewards were sent out ? The 4 wars was split across leaving and coming back into alliance ? Could have been caught cheating and so they didn’t give rewards ? Etc.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

Wait until you see the previous 22 accounts
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Wait until you see the previous 22 accounts
    Kobeballer8 would be the only other legitimate one. Putting 23 after his name is just disrespectful and lazy. If you’re gonna do it, do it right, ya know?