**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should be the main focus of an alliance?

With the updated BG store around the corner, will there be a shift to prioritise this over AW/AQ?

What should be the main focus of an alliance? 109 votes

Battlegrounds
27%
FreakydHort4BluestoneSyndicatedHellboyy9999Cyborg17HasibullahfidadzikidzikIvarTheBoneless_Sham_Dart1981GkeveryCtfz35MauledCaptainDenversYodabolt21EZplayHaris_204Chris_SummersorpimeS 30 votes
Alliance War
21%
Midknight007TheKiryuLuke9523Ch123Thoye3ZanyDruid0702JounaaPeeTheGodfather39MasterzxProShenkBlueline_10FuriousImpalerninosVannulloydSuelGamesTheWatcher_PissedOffParagonCertiKnightOfTheRealmAnas_wick99 23 votes
Alliance Quest
3%
KRANꓘGogiZarkdingoTnkeesman 4 votes
All 3
28%
rockykoston10or_StrongJimmyBAyden_noah1HungaryHippoVbnmeX_E_CutionerIamFlashJLPraneeth_SP616[Deleted User]AzenstarIoniqus_797Sparty6FerahgoSoumemiakas1926SUPREME77ThePredator1001LBN1ErrangUltragamer 31 votes
Other combination (please state)
19%
KeltanphillgreenCassyMoosetiptronicEakomobooscka2536GreekhitAMS94Ironman3000ReignkingTWDeamon1337MackeySceptilemaniac2SirGamesBondThomildowillrun4adonutMarvelfan30Drago_von_DragoSuhshehshsSkyllerixx 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    Up to the leadership.. and season. Definitely next season gonna focus on BG.. but however must remember not everyone into BG mode.
    With the new AW format coming up, we are not sure how it's gonna impact everyone..
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Id prefer some retirement homes for the tired.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Updated BG store ? They did some tweaks here and there , rest is same ... it's not a buff in any sense.
  • Options
    Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    Rohit_316 said:

Updated BG store ? They did some tweaks here and there , rest is same ... it's not a buff in any sense.

I suppose opinion on the BG store update would very much depend on progression level and whether your priority is crystal shards or rank up mats...the latter is certainly an improvement
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Battlegrounds
    If everyone is on board for all 3 then he’ll yah but I think nowadays bg’s should be main focus of an alliance.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Aliance war and aliance quest buecause most of my aliance is conqueror :v
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    @IvarTheBoneless this intrigues me ... what mods do you run in the map 6 for the 4500 glory boss rush? I'm hoping our ally can do the same or similar. Any other info you have for points/ranks would be greatly appreciated too 👌
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Rohit_316 said:

I suppose opinion on the BG store update would very much depend on progression level and whether your priority is crystal shards or rank up mats...the latter is certainly an improvement
    I haven't compared every progression tier, but I know for Paragons the drop in cost of R4 cats was significant. Specifically T6B and T3A was dramatic (75% reduction), and the addition of T6 fragments is also welcome.

The 5* relic shard costs also went from ridiculous to just a bit pricey, I will probably be focusing more on rank up but its no longer unreasonable. I wish T5B fragments went down a little (T2A went down slightly) but given a lot of Paragons are likely focusing on R4 rank ups the changes are still likely going to be very impactful.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Rohit_316 said:

I haven't compared every progression tier, but I know for Paragons the drop in cost of R4 cats was significant. Specifically T6B and T3A was dramatic (75% reduction), and the addition of T6 fragments is also welcome.

The 5* relic shard costs also went from ridiculous to just a bit pricey, I will probably be focusing more on rank up but its no longer unreasonable. I wish T5B fragments went down a little (T2A went down slightly) but given a lot of Paragons are likely focusing on R4 rank ups the changes are still likely going to be very impactful.
    R4 mats price change was big for Paragon as well as the quantity per week.
    R3 mats on the other side (t5bc and t2a), hadn't any significant difference with the update.
    Let's hope Kabam has plans to cover this "hole" on upcoming Glory store update 🙂
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    It should be based on what your members want. But I will tell you now. AQ is the least valuable if youre spending tickets and not top 100 prestige the other 3 are more valuable
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    AW + BG IMO
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    What you members and you want, even if it's just to have fun and not care about any rewards.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    Mackey said:

@IvarTheBoneless this intrigues me ... what mods do you run in the map 6 for the 4500 glory boss rush? I'm hoping our ally can do the same or similar. Any other info you have for points/ranks would be greatly appreciated too 👌

Epic mods. Just run one path to the boss, if done efficiently then AQ comes on, around 6-7 people jump in and 10-15mins later it's done. Checked my mail and AQ history but can't find exact points/rank but they don't matter anyway.
  • Options

Mackey said:

Epic mods. Just run one path to the boss, if done efficiently then AQ comes on, around 6-7 people jump in and 10-15mins later it's done. Checked my mail and AQ history but can't find exact points/rank but they don't matter anyway.
    Appreciate that mate, rank and points was just for comparison really, the main thing is the glory ofc haha
  • Options
    Battlegrounds
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Appreciate that mate, rank and points was just for comparison really, the main thing is the glory ofc haha
    What I meant by rank and points don't matter is that you will reach the 3400 glory with 250mil pts and it stays 3400 glory up until 500mil which you never reach with only map 6 boss rush. So that's why pts don't matter (even though I find it idiotic and weird that every other pts increase nets you more glory but idc about AQ so it's whatever). Rank rewards will always be between 850-1100 glory so you could at the lowest get 4350 glory and highest 4500 which isn't that big of a difference.

I prefer quality of life outside of MCOC and not having to log in at the start of my day during breakfast/before lunch at work etc. than playing more AQ. I can only advise the same to the whole playerbase except when you aim for top 100 ranked rewards.
  • Options

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

What I meant by rank and points don't matter is that you will reach the 3400 glory with 250mil pts and it stays 3400 glory up until 500mil which you never reach with only map 6 boss rush. So that's why pts don't matter (even though I find it idiotic and weird that every other pts increase nets you more glory but idc about AQ so it's whatever). Rank rewards will always be between 850-1100 glory so you could at the lowest get 4350 glory and highest 4500 which isn't that big of a difference.

I prefer quality of life outside of MCOC and not having to log in at the start of my day during breakfast/before lunch at work etc. than playing more AQ. I can only advise the same to the whole playerbase except when you aim for top 100 ranked rewards.
    Completely agree, AQ bores me down to the core, this sounds perfect for us so I reckon we will trial it and see how goes. Personally I don't need AQ at all, never spend glory other than to make room for the expiring glory lol
  • Options
    Battlegrounds
    Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Mackey said:

Completely agree, AQ bores me down to the core, this sounds perfect for us so I reckon we will trial it and see how goes. Personally I don't need AQ at all, never spend glory other than to make room for the expiring glory lol
    Same. It's a nice t3a t6b top off and I used to spend it on gold/iso but there ain't no shortage anymore so yeah thats about it
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Battlegrounds
    If you’re only thinking of rewards, at the moment the priority should be based around BG, especially if you’re not in a top 20-30 AQ alliance.

It is a very loaded question though, everyone is different. My personal priorities are AW and BG, and I think that the people in alliances that prioritise AQ are crazy. I dare say those people I think are crazy probably think I’m crazy for my opinion.

Ultimately you need 30 people who’ve got similar priorities or you’re going to run into problems.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    It's up to the alliance leader and members however it shouldn't be AQ it's boring as hell, it's outdated and just plain, would love to see a rework for it just don't know what they could change to make it fun, maybe some nodes that make the attacker more powerful or fun to use? I dunno but AQ is a boring ass gamemode.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Being nice to each other.
    Meet people from all over The world

It's so nice to play in an international Ally. Guys from france, England, US, Canada, Germany, belgium, middle east,all over The place.

U get hold of some Celebration days U never heard of..

An Ally should focus on a good expierince for all.
    And i am glad i found such one for me.

• Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 229 ★★★
    Fun
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 465 ★★★
    matrimonial prospects
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 203
    Battlegrounds
    I've belonged to an AQ only chilled ally for years and it suited me. I don't like BG or war so doing AQ just helped with glory and bits on other ally objectives and if I didn't have spare time it was the bare minimum 20 min/day. Everythings changed though and everyone wants BG rewards (can't blame them)so it's getting harder to keep an ally together or get new guys in. Not really much point to being in an ally now unless it's for BG points so I'll probably drop out soon. BG has changed the game and it's a good mode, just not for me.