**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shooting up vs leveling out

JK_47JK_47 Posts: 220 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I have 1xr5, 4xr4, 13xr3, 7xr2
Should I focus on getting more champs to r4&r5 or get more champs to r3

Shooting up vs leveling out 45 votes

Level up best champs to r4 first
51%
Hort4DrenlinFrankWhitebuttersIceBobbyCassyLuke9523VbnmeCh123Dfour24JounaaPeeFerahgoSearmenisNosrepTnkeesmanManbatnKLZ_Rick87_ZhaSlurpZeDerp 23 votes
Get thirty champs to r3 minimum first
48%
phillgreenTerraCsuttondjr17Bugmat78mgj0630YcatsNetbreakerMauledBawa69Be_SomebodyTheGodfather39Blueline_10Yodabolt21ThePredator1001orpimeSJarvisreiDerpyEagleProjecteXBwer777_TakeItEasy 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    It’s a difficult question really. I always advocate depth because you can cover more content that way and you’ll get better with different champions which is an important part of the game.

If you’re interested in bgs you definitely need a wider roster so getting more R3s is going to help in that regard.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Actually I changed my mind. Make a couple more R4's instead of a bunch of R3's and we'll catch up in BG's next season :smiley:
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 500 ★★★
    It doesnt have to be either option. I advocate a good roster of r3 and then move the key champs slowly to r4.

I mostly r3 champs but when i got Herc, he jumped straight to r4. Then i realized my falcon needed more defence to be an aw attack mainstay so i r4ed him instead of r3ing other champs. Recently i r4'ed my third champ - Nimrod. Nimrod was my first r3 months ago. Go with the game and your needs
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys, can you also suggest some r3 worthy champs
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Black Cat, HM, VP, Warlock. Peni, Iceman, Overseer.

How’d you manage a R5? How far into content are you?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Black Cat, HM, VP, Warlock. Peni, Iceman, Overseer.

How’d you manage a R5? How far into content are you?

Dr. Zola

R5 using gem, completed till 8.2 haven't explored